Tuesday, July 6, 2021

During WILLING(happy and willing women) whoring under MK Ultra, involved MALES compared women with used cars - lease basically to what I strongly opposed

Today, however, I AGREE as long as one can pay for them with premaritial agreements.

Why I agree !!???? Because of people as seen here who dared me to even think about beautiful women involved in MK Ultra...abuse for them didn't limit on single good looking female(God forbide it would be a blonde woman), but further to facial/physical specifications of one for what Polish psychologist was designated as my "Queen" ;)

Considering here seen as fact that I lost 26 years life, I will implement same technique as Donald Trump = premeritial agreement(leasea agreement) with two separate bathrooms. YOU WHO IS "CONCERNED" IN HUMAN RIGHTS AND SOCIAL JUSTICE AND WHO STICKED DICK IN EVERY VAGINA THAT WALKED BYE AND WHICH GLADLY WHORED, HOWEVER, GO ARGUE FROM HERE ON, ON WHO(TRUMP OR MYSELF) WAS RIGHT/WRONG ;)






Under MK Ultra I used to walk most of the time with pants wet(they also used dipers) as they wouldnt bother to take me on even the side where I could release myself as ahuman being - got idea(yahoo reminds) that seleted wife could do decide even about more than just dippers...

FUCK YOU AND YOUR HUMAN RIGHTS, BUT I WILL REMAIN FEMINIST(real not faker) DO BECAUSE LADIES ARE MOST OF THE TIME IN IT FOR WORSE AND THEY DO PRODUCE(fact undisputable) WHAT BOTH SIDES BENEFIT FROM WITHIN....




YOUR NORMAL - NOT MINE.

Popes from Vatican were "saving"(26 years) me for so long that I became "immoral".






Beautiful


















Chetnik https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goran_Bregović performing for Polish animals in city known as POZNAN(KNOWN IF TRANSLATED) during Serbian massacre on Kosovo, in Bosnia, Slovenia, Croatia :)))))
Did same latter with Pollacks for the sake of Russian occupation of Crimea and Donesk.




























KOSOVO - YOUTUBE DOESNT DARE TO SHOW WHAT SERBS DID THERE https://youtu.be/3ehf4n5UIdo



SLOVENIA


BOSNIA - YOUTUBE DOESN'T DARE TO SHOW TRUTH https://youtu.be/Qru9M_MIqHU


CROATIA - YOUTUBE DOESN'T EVEN DARE TO SHOW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KBG4e5e6vo WHAT SERBS DID THERE....


No comments:

Post a Comment