Saturday, July 17, 2021

Mike Tyson ENJOYED psychologically hurting me under MK Ultra via his first daughter for entire 4 years(1995 to 1999)

 His first daughter married in 1998. No one ever mentioned secret daughter...ended with words to me, "look at yourself now no one would ever even want you...you became fat loser"...it changed me profoundly and it happened because of black woman - his own daughter.

Barack Obama and Dwayne Johnson with whom Mike Tyson was very close with supported his abusive attitudes.

@USA - are you writing about real virus these days or are you using virus to coverup disgrace from yourself/world around you.

On Yahoo today

Nicholas Cage's story which one promised me - this human swine was involved in case/abuse since 1995 - for worst if you ask me...













No comments:

Post a Comment