Thursday, July 22, 2021

The Western man who did suffered for my sake in Poland was American psychologist Daniel Smith - Rex

 That one is welcome to write memoirs. He did paid price(nobody can pay him for hell he have gone through) and acted for my sake in / under every circumstance future dictated and ended with broken spine.

There were also others who loved me and I bet love me, but Smith followed my future path to the bitter end and for me not money. He did for free(because he believed in me because he loved me) not for $$$. Not for career not for whatever interests, but me. He acted like a brother, father, and foremost friend.

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/07/to-west-there-was-no-americansnobody.html

I love you man. Thank you. You are part of and will always remain in my heart. Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment