Sunday, July 18, 2021

Aliexpress protects unreasonable ripoff trade on its network after wrong size costly android tablet was sent to me.

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/HRr2LGM_-rk
Tablet has all together 64gb memory NOT 640gb as advertised - what bothers me is attitude from Aliexpress - not so much seller for whom I know is related to Americans...with sales like this, Aliexpress may endup closing online sales across the entire European Union - not only in Slovenia.

If someone wants to stick nose between myself and whomever for the sake of political agenda at my adversary's interests and earn money that way, I will show him doors out of this country really fast....don't appreciate here seen for my money.

Earning money via compelling one to eat himself rather than to compensate for lost time and money...f*** that.

No comments:

Post a Comment