Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Involved in crime with axes inside of our garage was also Milan Kučan

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/07/2-meters-tall-120kg-sport-individual.html

It was end of 1998 - Americans told me will install interior micro cameras for my sake - my safety because of mentioned incident. Just so you know how detailed my memory is.

Information about what went on(repeated brainwash on how I should use axes against parents) somehow did find its way out of our garage.

End of 1998...

Slavoj Žižek totally changed his view on me and begun to act as a good samaritan - brought blame into his building in Ljubljana ;) 

Since I was not so much interested in axing my family...I suppose...looks perfectly sane, but in reality just like Putin is a regular lunatic.


Yes...

No comments:

Post a Comment