Sunday, July 25, 2021

Very discriminatory(hateful) feedback from Chinese AliExpress corporation - not about seller on AliExpress who sold wrong size wrong hardware tablet, but AliExpress alone

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/4vmlqdSnhro
My laptop got broken so Chinese tablet could be sold to me as is seen here and evidently there is a whole a lot more to crime against me than just involvement of Joe Biden/ Donald Trump/ Mike Tyson and even European Union as was told case will be under MK Ultra which went on after breaking me tablet to increase according to plan import dues for tablets/androids in value up to 150 Euros to 35 Euros flat fee(charged me more than 50% of tablet value for import of one into European Union state - up from what used to be 22% or what in this case would/should have been 12 Euros) - obviously CHINA is on board with them. China managed to ripped from me(for now) no less than EU108.68($128)
They want to eat my heart out :)))) Live and live to HATE, but Chinese government is indifferent !!! Okay then...

Ended with two vandalized laptops while third one was stolen in Czech rep when car was destroyed, and without tablet and without money after paying for one from China.


@China - p.s. lots of bad luck for a cancer patient huh...no solidarity, but instead animosity from what I see. You are driven by the hatred. You forgot a lot who, how...


Not 10.1 inch, but 8 inch instead...

Not 12 cores, but 8 the most and those malfunction...

Not 640GB, but 64...not Android 10, but instead Lollipop 5.1 and so on...



No comments:

Post a Comment