Friday, July 23, 2021

TECHNOLOGY OF LYING: 1997/1998: Following Mike Tyson and even parallel to one(idea was to coverup with involvement of lies for Mike Tyson), abuse via Bill Cosby and his friend Phylicia Rashad who would come for ongoing home visitations during private torture/abuse sessions

 Ultraviolet Bill Cosby(talking about his house - his home residence) who enjoyed(was thrilled and thrived) torture as much as very few involved in MK Ultra and his friend Phylicia Rashad - he was very cautious to have her next to him before he would start as he claimed, but garbage went on also prior to her arrival - insisted me he had already problems for similar reasons before...

Specially her fan due to her physical beauty(I grew up watching The Cosby Show in Slovenia), I would quit wanting to know anything even about her after she repeatedly claimed despite my MK Ultra claims on how I like her how I don't since I am racist...as Cosby would brag garbage nonsense about my being racist I would repeatedly point at Phylicia Rashad disapproving his claimes on what she would counter me with I cite, "no you don't" - something Condola Rashād(her daughter just as many others did) repeated to me via automated system car assembly alike - truly didn't care about daughter, but mom was hot to me at the time. 

For stated reasons(due to increasing violence and more and more what turned into frequent lies), Black LIES Matter, however, was under MK Ultra procedure n my mind rapidly rapidly loosing credibility of any kind humans could have...very very soon I turned tables around and begun to actively insult - insult for pleasure before even being insulted unless off course...individual refused to accept my being racist and demanded from me to act as normal - allowed me to interact...that happened too, but more and more my MK Ultra personality strived to toward vengeance.

There were wonderful people involved in MK Ultra such as Lenox Lewis and Michael Jordan for example, but too late as things along whatever was done to me also via Slovenia/Belgrade/Moscow/ Warsaw etc couldn't match any needs for efforts from my side I would invest to turn table around...those efforts whenever invested were always played down(attempts took even place to turn me into terrorist for taking MK Ultra brainwashes from American side seriously and Putin's team seriously resented me for behaving as normal under MK Ultra if one involved black foreigners as the case was with Turbo B in year 1996/1997 - retaliated against me via use of violence) and it didnt make any sense whatsoever...


Everything stated above, however didn't affect me in real life where I would still consider black women as good looking(got me some too) - but it did effect black community enough to exercise extreme prejudice against me - again via TOTAL lies and this lies costed me career/life in US. Technology of lies grew into privileged - self overrated behavior and at workplaces when in USA not to mention MK Ultra issues which involved pissing in and on father's bed after sex - Serena Williams...


The technology of lying(lay them atop of one another till initial lie the biggest one if forgotten and then more lies to those used to coverup first lie are forgotten involving along the way lies in real life also) to protect fellow black individual from closed black circle widened onto involvement of minorities and then also opposite side - whites which might have cooked whole thing on the first place - Epstein. It grew over the course of next 17 years with support of eastern European Putin's liars into a mega lie that brought me into mental asylum in 2013...but war for which they insisted I have to talk about to public was not over even after I was institutionalized for REFUSING TO KEEP SILENT in 2015 !!!

1 comment: