Thursday, July 22, 2021

Mena Suvari couldn't accept rejection("no" for an answer) - created numerous problems - traumatized me under MK Ultra

Mena Suvari https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mena_Suvari is beast - not victim. She was perhaps a third most efficient crime engine against me who even associated Estonia and Greece against me as per my being a racist toward their European heritage for rejecting MK Ultra matrimony with one - her father psychiatrist. 

She traumatized me for many years and was even associated with Angela Merkel as well as many other most influential European politicians. Her actions were used for nothing more than to cover-up crimes per US Government which wanted for crime against me to become as sporadic as possible(widened) and this way avoid DIRECT RACISM/DISCRIMINATION charge against Mike Tyson & Co. 

For her I was brainwashed by Estonian politicians is only Estonian in Hollywood - don't touch her....and its world is upside down. 

I charge one with discrimination - racism. Attempt to destroy me via trauma, lies, and political influence.

NUMBER ONE OR WHERE AND WHY WENT ON, HOWEVER, WAS MIKE TYSON...WHAT FOLLOWED UP ON ME WERE AS EXPLAIEND ABOVE ATTEPTS TO COVERUP...COVER TRUTH WITH MOUNT EVERSTS OF LIES AGANST ME.

They were all abused you know....


@Estonia - Its why you should worry even more whom you allow in Hollywood. 

Hollywood actors not in there because what you see on big screens and in main stream media - they are in there to coverup. Act as secondary(second to US Congress) government apparatus on world stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment