Saturday, July 10, 2021

Croatian president Kolinda Grabar Kitarović was involved in my MK Ultra case almost since day 1

 Before she even decided to become politician which she became because of me personally as she reminded me often times...she, in my opinion, was a natural on political stage. Became Croatian propeller on politcal scene which brought Croatia not only foreign politicians to the negotiation table, but also biggest foreign investors. At the same time, she managed to avoid the worst of the worst whenever arround extremelly dubious political oppononets and this way helped Croatia prosper greately - from very possible personal misfortune to attempts to provocate her with idea to denigrate Croatian state.


I rate her as one of the most capable politicians to serve in modern history of Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment