Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Upon posting this message, I got immediate call from Poland(+48 41 336 70 55 telemarketing) which always was case concerning sensitive news about Poland

Poland talked to me about this very scam and other issues concerning China as per why support for Trump...

@Poland - you sold my spine to America and poisoned as 26 years of torture wasn't enough...Chinese "tablet" policy against me is a super miniature when compared to your issues. You have no one to point your finger at - you even had fake Merkel involved in MK Ultra and you went on elections with idea to hurt/damage as much as possible as it was Walesa who had after "election loss" main brainwash as per why extremely generous otherwise offer of COVID 19 deal from German side was still bad deal for you...you demanded not only for retaliation which was pay for my stay on Poland during which I demonstrated your people and people from abroad human accountability from crimes I don't have anything to do with on first place(cost was my spine) as whole thing came from your side, but to further once you received money from Germany for me to acknowledge one as dangerous. Walesa = Duda/Kaczynski/ Morawiecki. Actually a psychopathic LIAR Lech Wałęsa(presented himself as ex communist and collected bribe https://apnews.com/ from Americans) is worse even than Kaczynski as for Kaczynski everyone knows who/what one is.

GIVING YOU CREDIBILITY OF NY KIND WAS THE MOST SERIOUS MISTAKE I HAVE DONE IN MY LIFE TIME.

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/07/my-message-to-chinese-aliexpress-today.html


No comments:

Post a Comment