Tuesday, July 13, 2021

What Borut Pahor's politic brought to Slovenian nation abroad

I cite Slovenian sister of individual I met the other day who observed me(and his disturbed blah blah) whenever one brought me to Trieste "What should I do with mother's appartment...should I give them one...".

She asked me question on multiple occasions over the course of the years and each question my answer to her was "NO"...

What Pahor's politic brought to Slovenian minorities abroad is a total destruction via SELF ALIENETION FROM ONE.

I cite, individual the other day, "Italian fascists took one from me - appartment that is...they convinced my sister not to give me one".

NO THEY DIDN'T - I DID AFTER SHE SAW AND HEARD FROM MY MOUTHS ABOUT WHAT YOU WERE DOING WITH ME.

RELATED TO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/07/repeated-o-zlocintsvu-boruta-pahorja-in.html 

I owe video continuation, but just so you know how it ended and where whole thing headed for Slovenian nation at home and abroad...


@Borut Pahor/Milan Kučan and your helpers - you are a fucking catastrophy. Brain cancer(WORSE) and certain death of this nation.


THE THINK ABOUT ABOVE IS THAT IS REAL...IS NOT A FAKE STORY OR A LIE...ITS REAL. REAL STORIES REAL PEOPLE REAL POLITICAL FUCKUPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment