Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Baba Vanga(rest in piece) passed away according to Norwegian MK Ultra staff member Rebecca E. and few others including Ms. Andreja Jerič(entire psychiatric team LJUBLJANA POLJE followed my MK Ultra foot steps wherever I was hijacked globally - their life became a traveling fable because of this crime and Slovenian natives because of Charles' presence begun to consider them equal to royals what complains against them launched by locals to Charles did who backstabbed Slovenian hosts for their hospitality by carrqing news directly to Pahor/Kučan instead and have further discouraged natives with "nothing we can do") in 2004

Charles wouldn't answer questions to peasants on British isle as far as politic, but he would

accent Baba Vanga's predictions and laugh mad as eyeing me and asking me to confirm his speculations. This not supposed to have been revealed and I never would have because of Bulgarian people who asked me not too, but crime deprived me of 27 years of life...it was nothing but violence and lie atop of one another...from being DIRECTLY accused by Charles, William, Andrew, Harry, queen Elisabeth, Anne and others on how I am trying to get them killed to using me as a human shield(guilty for it all), using me for sting operations, to finally sentence me since I wouldn't "keep my mouths shut" as they referred on occasion on spine breaking half blind and half deaf operation to Poland during which and since cancer game(find poison game) was initiated...for that matter I ask Bulgarian people to forgive me on this one. Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/02/about-baba-vanga-involved-in-1995-and.html 


To clarify title:


Baba Vanga(rest in piece) passed away according to Norwegian MK Ultra staff member Rebecca E. and few others including Ms. Andreja Jerič(entire psychiatric team LJUBLJANA POLJE) in 2004.  
 
Slovenian psychiatrists followed my MK Ultra foot steps wherever I was hijacked globally - their life became a traveling fable because of this very crime. 
 
And when Slovenian natives because of Charles' presence next to psychiatrists whom would accompany on hiking trails(Charles had his kids present, often time Anne arrived, Andrew etc.) all over Slovenia complained to Charles due to psychiatrists' abuse of power against them, they soon begun to consider psychiatrists alone as equal to royals as complains against them to Charles did exactly the opposite of anticipated - landed on deaf ears of Charles and were swiftly back-stabbed in return for hospitality...  royals dragged complains directly to Pahor/Kučan instead and have further discouraged natives  in the face with "nothing we can do to help you just work with them".
 
Even on this occasion I was spit on, but they couldn't do without me not even a single step....it more looked like they were the one deaf and blind and not myself.


What I learned from British royals to summarize is that there is always another chance for betrayal/backstabbing for every GOOD DEED I have done to Britons...I learned that regardless of how much damage was done to me in return for sacrifice, the opportunity to cause me more harm and take more advantage never ever ceased to exist as this is how all went on for 27 years...finally time came in 2015(after 20 years of torture during which I have spent 3 years already under close supervision of psychiatrists and inside of mental war in Ljubljana Polje on closed department) that it is time to get read of one...Baba Vanga too just like myself was video recorded during visits when royals from all over Europe were bringing her scenarios...Ukraine just as other nations and myself is their casualty - there is no solutions without problems and its what "leadership" world loves to forget is all about.
 
 
 
 
 
RELATED TO https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/02/about-baba-vanga-involved-in-1995-and.html WHICH I HAVE UPDATED TODAY - NEXT DAY BASICALLY...

No comments:

Post a Comment