Monday, March 28, 2022

@Will Smith - and I do love to know what really took place with your father and to some of your relatives

I have already(last year) video recorded about your father - all about his "unfortunate" death how you use me to push him off limits and found solution to problem you created...if I added jokes you played on me during torture, they would have dragged you from audience in a casket. Based on seen here, you didn't deserve any other treatment...just wait buddy - police knows real you and the real "joke" is coming your way.

The actor continued, "I'm being called on in my life to love people and to protect people, and to be a river to my people. I know to do what we do you gotta be able to take abuse, you gotta be able to have people talk crazy about you. In this business, you gotta be able to have people disrespecting you and you gotta smile and pretend like that's OK."

EQUALITY ISSUES HEHEHEHE...WE ARE SENSITIVE...

The greatest night in the history of television is yet to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment