Thursday, March 31, 2022

THIS IS NOT ABOUT TOXIC AS THEY BRAINWASHED ON UNDER SO CALLED "MKULTRA"(regular torture - killing in fact supported with severe sleep deprivation methods during MK Ultra torture alone): It happened to me already second time that I managed to beat blood pressure sound in my head and cardio related issues for two days on the row

Using lemons, C vitamin as additive to cooked food, avoiding milk - but each time, I was brutally proven wrong.

Yesterday I lost 5 hours repairing video for what also was told, two days earlier 8 hours repairing computer as windows wouldn't connect computer claimed, after medical examination fire rescue trucks rushed throughout city with police and ambulance sirens, three days ago got entourage of fire rescue trucks flashing lights during walk home from training at 0:20 hours in the morning(insane), got woke up twice since medical examination to either police or ambulance or fire rescue sirens from other side of the river...pretty intense insanity.

Do you know what happens each time as is stated in title(twice I managed to beat blood pressure as stated in title for two days straight, however there were other occasions when health improved drastically, but each time it was a pay-time next day via either poisoning or radiation) and you get beaten up at night - its bad because it lasts 5 years already...hypertension is a killer sure and works magic(can kill one) during sleep on one, but this hypertension of mine undetected by physicians eventually appears for 5 years and has a great chance to become new permanent or worse...this is what happens and lack of sleep so severe is impossible to beat. You gain weight regardless of what you do(returned yesterday at 3am to get nice surprise again. "Toxic" https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/03/physician-matjaz-kokovecindividual-who.html is what happens. You turn yourself into a shit like individuals who claimed me this will be the case or well...

I had to listed Mike Tyson, Johnson, Lou Ferrigno and others next to torturing me how they are not equal - taken advantage off....well, here were choice I met in my life. I am now 50 and let none of you ever cross my path as I see you in worst human light possible.

FUCK YOU UNITED NATIONS


ABOUT PREVIOUS(ALL https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/after-failed-to-connect-to-windows.html SIMULTANEOUS) INCIDENT OR SINCE


TOXIC WAS A WAY TO POISON MIND AND FOREMOST HIDE REAL DEAL BEHIND REGULAR KILLING...KILLING https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/03/it-hapened-to-me-already-second-time.html NOT TOXIC. F*** YOUR "TOXIC"

No comments:

Post a Comment