Friday, March 25, 2022

HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU ISOLATE INDIVIDUAL OUT OF EMPLOYMENT MARKET BEFORE YOU TOTALLY DESTROY ONE !!???

Question is how many months it tajkes for one to be destroyed through long term forced unemployment - not how many times(times applies to me as I somehow survived dozen times and managed to return almost unaffected into field of employment for more problems to be launched at me instead but I did - other can't even once or twice) https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/03/violnet-ljubljana-poljes-psychiatry.html 

The answer am sure you all know how many months it took for you to be wasted...

That much about who supports whom and what. Mommy and daddy and myself 50 years + old...

@Psychiatrists - this is the question you will answer to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment