Friday, March 18, 2022

PER LONDONIAN AMEROGERMAN AGENDA I am not allowed to upload my blog under any other(to any other) google account as google ensured at their request to disable feature by limited size of blog posts to whatever amount in Megabytes as was brainwashed case will be from now on drugged up in 2017 in this room

Not allowed to upload blog under any google account due to what London criminals claimed me when drugged up in my room in Slovenia were security concerns
Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/J3YC_1pxBmQ
They claimed me on opportunity how I will have to divide blog into several pieces and upload each to blogger for one to function...
 
THEIR MAIN CONCERN WAS SHARING BLOG WITH PEOPLE WORLDWIDE IS HOW AND WHY... MY BIGGEST CONCERN OF THEM ALL ARE THE DELUSIONAL CRIMINALS FROM LONDON WHO WERE AND REMAIN GREATER LIFE THREAT THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THIS WORLD. IT SURE APPEARS THEY LOST TRACK OF THEIR OWN CRIME RECORD AGAINST ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment