Thursday, March 24, 2022

Have undergo second medical examination in very same Novo mesto hospital

Play of neighbor doctor Kotar was directed in destroying my immune system numerous times over the course of the 23 years and one did so, so in the future one would fail with 100% certainty and turn into heart related problems. Physician involved in MK Ultra today(all the physicians were involved and held meetings in respect to my case on what to do with me since 2015) insisted me my blood and urine were 100% okay but have no explanation on why I am experiencing cardio heart related pain and gestured same as he gestured me case will be in 2017 I quote, "you will fail due to heart failure about two/ three years after we discover one at age 50/52 whatever and will not make it we all decided due to your political involvement"...

Physician insisted on my visiting my personal physician and while examining urine one refused to have done any examinations in respect to bacterial part as I mentioned one also possibility of Candida due to fungus on my foot nails, experiencing gas related issues and blood pressure related sound specially due to urination(if not using toilet immediately also in case of constipation) issues...stated me that emergencies where I inquired for medical assistance at general hospital Novo mesto do not handle this types of examinations, but are specialize only for immediate life threatening conditions which I had none(no cramps which I experienced above Achilles area and grew into unbearable pain during what should be sleep or my fainting for almost 20 minutes few months ago which I experienced presented any concerns). Heart despite pain and low beat rate appears to be just fine with prefect blood, and urine, and blood pressure(measured straight through my stepping at the front door from hour long walk). Blood pressure I am experiencing 24/7 in my head all is great/fine. Greatly decreased erectile function of mine not a problem all is good.

Mr. Grmek who examined me with his female physician partner 4 months ago tried(as he alone told me) destroy my self confidence through schizophrenia talk(one blamed possible schizophrenia for heart related problems - blamed lack of sleep for such possibility even that one new mentioned desease never ever existed in my case) and build momentum on winter depression issue to degree I wouldn't even visit hospital in the future - but I did today. I must say am shocked that when explaining in detail how even trying salt or adding more than tea spoon of sugar on liter of warm 1/2 water 1/2 milk liquid has a consequence sound increased and heart related problems, can't touch mayonnaise or any fatties or God forbid consume vanilla aroma added to coffee wherever and all was normal. Pain in back of heart area in chest and pain in chest area around heart is all normal...

 

I IDENTIFIED SEVERAL PEOPLE WHOM I MET INSIDE OF THIS VERY HOSPITAL WHENEVER BROUGHT FOR EXAMINATION UNDER SO CALLED "MK ULTRA"...I will in edition be inspected with Holter heart bit device(I refused to see how heart performs under heavy load), but must say am unhappy with Slovenian health care. They play along Kučan Pahor song. Whole thing is audio recorded and will be released tomorrow. All above was mentioned today to physician Mr. Kukovec yet I see none written on medical report...




AUDIO V SLOVENSKEM JEZIKU/ IN SLOVENIAN LANGUAGE ONLY - Drugi obisk v Novomeški splošni bolnici(oddelek za urgence) glede bolečin v srčnem predelu telesa/Second visitation related to heart RELATED issues to Novo mesto general Hospital on March 24th 2022
 

Coming next is translation of few identified people involved in MK Ultra who also participated due to their own health related issues but during(at the same time) my medical examinations or whenever I was brought(drugged up) to this very hospital...

No comments:

Post a Comment