Saturday, March 26, 2022

Bob Beee and his family were involved(entire city not onyl neighbors) in my case

His sister Marry(he lived with his father and mother, but sister lived apart with perhaps father's second wife) never married me, but its okay. I recuperated myself from loss somehow. After she completed university(I think in 2010), she came to visit to Novo mesto, but faced protest here because they are Dutch. Things parallel to my problems did not go well as I was forcefully hospitalized in 2012 and parallel to all conspiracies I begun to foster my share of problems in this world...things turned for even worse once family got 3000(probably 3500) Euros or Pounds from Londonia for trip to Australia along which I was taken as well(for every freebie to receive, he and his family were compelled into creating video recorded traumas), but he did pulled me aside and warned me about what went on...the worst yet I begun my retaliation procedures(already in far back in 2006 when British royals involved numerous females in case and I became interested in participating under MK Ultra only into scenarios involving them) by rejected Marry who I understand suffered psychological consequences...
 
His rendezvous with his future Hong Kong wife commenced in 2008 when Bobeee decided will date HONG KONG(Bobeee as I was called also visited USA prior his Hong Kong adventures, but decided on Hong Kong)...he ended-up happy next to few beautiful  half Hong Kong(Chinese) children...owned my MK Ultra cars from A to Z(beginning with Mini, Alfa Romeo 156 as second, Fiat Stylo as third, but he owned two stylos from what I can recall) ....but it wasn't Bobeee who discovered me - it was his father who was involved since 1995 who would regularly bring me to his home also from abroad(he occasionally traveled to Britain and Poland and specially Germany and elsewhere) - hide me in a basement so his wife wouldn't even see me(HEYYYY MOMMA - ITS A BUGGY MAN NEXT TO FURNACE !!! Father did his second project after completing mentioned garage I think in 2001/2002 - a new central heating installation so am not kidding - blue pipes)...completed house in 1998/1999 after he got some loan though this case and refused to listen neighbors and wife...it could be his new wife that he brought in house in 1998, but am unsure about it...he then snicked to his son whom he poisoned with idea to get involved and "voir"(look)...chiriboom chiribook kaboom here I come(house gone, wife gone, children beat you up hahahaha and your house in flames before you get old - have you red part about "hahaha" yet !!????) !!!
 

 

I could write book about Bob eeeee and his family...

Hmmmm came with idea during my hospitalization than what you see is all I will even have and if I could have at the time - there is nothing I wouldn't done to one(almost)...had me along all the videos from abroad he made...

His father was a boring banker(on insurance seller - worked inside of the office) - kept same job for no less than 50 years - since the end of the WWII. I don't know how long really, but not short of 40 years(Dutch fanatic)...

The best video he produced so far...dreamcatcher was name of my first blog and many other videos Bob ee dedicated to my issues such as how to fixed destroyed cables etc...go over his program and see yourself.

I can write book about it all, but I really have to go now..




UPDATED ON MARCH 28TH, 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment