Monday, March 28, 2022

Several people identified yesterday, but main one was a police officer involved in MK Ultra since 1995

 It didn't come to me immediately, but police officer became a police officer in 1995. He is from Mečkovec(on the other side of Krka river near bar Sonček) opposite to what I stated one was from Vovko, Ratež area...he was reprimanded in 2004 and had to undergo because of me(its what Ogulin and he alone claimed) a special training at police station and perhaps even in Ljubljana/Tacen for several weeks...obviously has connections to Ogulin(director of police) and psychiatrist Peter Kapš, but I would still like to meet one. Police officer also bought in 2015 for himself metallic blue VW Golf caravan which he used yesterday when he stopped me at Velike Brusnice after checking house of his friend a mechanic - blonde Slovenian involved in MK Ultra since 1995 whom Pahor and Kučan rated as good as to be destroyed/wasted(because of his blonde hair - UDBA targeted anything/anyone blonde but it was far worse as you are about to read in continuation)...about 2 years after he completed hiss school for mechanic, he begun to operate his own junkyard repair-shop at home which didn't have prospect perhaps even because of his facial characteristics and had to go to work for mechanic at Ratež...


At Šempeter I identified in a single residential building several residents - Peter moved to Novo mesto in 1999 from Croatia(Zagreb - not confirmed, but did so even because of me), 80 years old lady was employed at Pekarna as a seller of bakery(not confirmed and I gestured wrong about her being employed as a cook and or sawing worker at Labod), 60 years old now friend of hers worked in administrative/secretary alike environment and her Serbian father(she is half Slovenian and half Serbian but not confirmed) served in JNA - funny after my expressing interest in her(totally dark hair) Kučan and Pahor(all went through psychiatric hospital Ljubljana Polje which reported to their commanders) invented how she too has inappropriate racial characteristics for Slovenia and was placed on a watch list but Serbs who pulled all strings begun to doubt about theirs sanity...

Blonde with Mini car I have not spoken with(not confirmed) used to be at university in Ljubljana where she would stay during weeks in probably state housing(many other students stayed there too), but she also changed housing to private housing due to commutes to one from Celje area - used to be village and they had farm...she completed 4 years degree at university for which, however, am unsure what one was. Obtained job at Novo mesto's Krka Pharmaceuticals upon completion was told to be near me/my sake - but Milan Kučan Borut Pahor problems broke out and I was condemned even by her who told me no longer wished to see me in 2005...dated another guy or guys in meanwhile but stayed single uptodate...

I have at first mistaken her for another blond that stood right there and who got married from what I can recall...

No comments:

Post a Comment