Saturday, March 26, 2022

One time in 1995 or so, I ordered prince Andrew to demonstrate me his wallet - literately open one for me to see how much money is in there

 He looked at me weirdly - couldn't believe what I stated one...asked another MK Ultra staff member about it after I made unusual in his eyes "request"...He asked me infront of other staff member why would I want to see his wallet on what I told one I cite, "to know that you are not some kinds of loser thief - because I want to make sure whom I am dealing with"...Andrew was barely standing on his feet and have skeptically proceeded even gesturing with sarcastic smile on face how he knows my kind and I am after his money like ladies on what he proceeded to ask me what I think I am....I answered one with, "one young

educated man who have no time to loose one with losers"...others present gestured him to just show me his wallet for hell sake on what I ordered one to demonstrate how much money he got one in there(I wanted him alone to acknowledge numbers and what he had in his possession right there and right then)...he demonstrated few banknotes all together added to like $200 for what I deemed in his face was real pity...continued to ask one since this took place in Slovenia on how he will bail us out of Slovenia if we get in trouble with as little money as he demonstrated me because I proceeded, this was no Poland/ Slovakia...

Andrew who couldn't believe his ears ran to Charles same evening and some 4 years latter reminded me infront of psychiatrists about wallet issue as lesson stayed with him for life time...his pockets since, were full of money too as he would demonstrate me on hand $1000/2000 since...whenver he would make some Rolex watch sale he threw on table proudly even 15/20 or 50k(thousand Euros) - he understood over time what matter to me and no longer objected to my unusual at times requests....I didn't bide his "debit/credit" card issue...

Debit/credit cards(VISA MASTERCARD ETC. - From USA to France etc.) issue on how those appeared thats a whole different book again, but know I was there everywhere...everyone wanted to get read me at some point, but was always 10 who requested in return for me to reappear again and I become most wanted human commodity in existence of the world. From USA to Japan and everything in between, heavy bets $$$$ were falling on the table. From factories to arms...

It really was order NOT request - I wanted to firmly know whom I am dealing with and for one to have money in case of emergency. Claimed he never seen or known for anything like this before me, but this was sign of weakness which gestured me his MK Ultra subjects were weak and un-educated(I wanted to ensure what he is dealing with too so he wouldn't mistaken me with whatever was out there - I was re-educating Andrew checking for his everything to know exactly what I was dealing with).

Ask him...truth about above stated will come out, but I reminded of one ahead....

No comments:

Post a Comment