Thursday, March 31, 2022

Have to make my case crystal clear so some NOBODY will no longer insist on my being chicken king

It takes somebody to create what you see here and it takes human shit to shit all over the people's lives(chess board) and for chickens to pick one after them...there is much British in London royals as is in average drunk anywhere on globe. For me to not lower myself into issue of "royal"...I now have to find a way to repair video related to Novo mesto mayor Macedoni https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/03/corruption-for-which-i-was-told-was.html 

For all the wrong reasons, name of the lion is London - look at yourself in the mirror...read the new above on how its done. Andrew who would return to Novo mesto and elsewhere would pick on https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/03/in-1995-prince-charles-and-prince_31.html me till he was stopped...

HUMAN TRASH - DRECK !!! IT WAS A "ERROR" THEY CLAIMED WHILE LAUGHING OVER THE YEARS WHENEVER RETURNING TO SLOVENIA...AT HOME EVERYWHERE AND NOWHERE AND THOSE WHO HOSTED THEM EVEN ENDED UP LOOSING THEIR HOMELANDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment