Saturday, April 2, 2022

After failed to connect to windows service a sensitive video became unplayable as was promisssed case will be

Biden and others compelled Zelensky on behalf of London to state me on how computer and other related problems will be done to me on his demand due to war suffering in Ukraine - for me to pay my part AND IF I WOULD SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT ON OW THEY WILL HAVE ONE DISAPPEAR. Zelensky practically was and is their hostage...Buckingham palace, Washington and Berlin further claimed me how this very issues will be used for me to replace one(Zelensky alone insisted me on how he will stick around via afterlife option, but will be gone from political stage) in Ukraine BUT I AM NOT INTERESTED IN REPLACING ANYONE OR IN HUMAN SUFFERING IN UKRAINE - NEVER WAS.

THEY DID NOTHING BUT TURN PEOPLE AGAINST ONE ANOTHER WITH MYSELF IN THE FAR WORST POSITION (GOING AS FAR AS BERLIN CLAIMING ME IN FACE WITH WILL BE EITHER I OR ZELENSKY)....



TOXIC WAS A WAY TO POISON MIND AND FOREMOST HIDE REAL DEAL BEHIND REGULAR KILLING...KILLING https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/03/it-hapened-to-me-already-second-time.html NOT TOXIC.
SADISTIC - MENTALLY ILL / CRIMINALLY INSANE.





This isn't about controlling stress or callories, this is about being punished to do the right thing health wise and try to live normal(alive) https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/03/you-know-this-isnt-about-controlling.html 



It was prince Andrew who hand picked violent UDBA killer Gregor Macedoni - a Novo mesto mayor(and all others they coordinated with London)


 He appealed to him due to his physical looks - made no sense for me to protest killer in his face infront of Andrew. https://www.novomesto.si/en/municipality/mayors-office/

@ Gregor Macedoni - I don't think you needed authorization to become Novo mesto mayor from Milan Kučan/Pahor(Ljubljana) since you are from Janez Janša's political party...I just KNOW based on memories and what you stated(you contradicted yourself) there is no difference between any of you and you all work together.


AND THERE YOU HAVE IT - DISGRACE KNOWN AS ANTON OLAJ(DIRECTOR OF SLOVENIAN POLICE FROM NOVO MESTO) AND JANEZ OGULIN - NOVO MESTO POLICE DIRECTOR...PSYCHIATRIC INSTITUTION LJUBLJANA POLJE MISCHIEVOUS GENERAL PHYSICIANS AT NOVO MESTO HOSPITAL AND  THEIR TOP COMMANDERS MILAN KUČAN AND BORUT PAHOR....

No comments:

Post a Comment