Wednesday, April 27, 2022

This very physician(Dr. Eric Berg with 7.19M youtube subscribers) was involved in MK Ultra and have tortured me with issue I cite his min 1:46(SEPISIS KUBIS - will you remember can you write one down lalala)

Dr. Eric Berg visited this very house in city of Novo mesto on several occasions - very nice man, but from Western Iron Curtain.

It was exactly prince Michael of Kent who saw himself in this man(based on what I rejected both with idea as per why to invite health problems into my life - Michael claimed he spent time with medical encyclopedia/guides)....
Interesting enough I was tortured with this issue in 2004 and one was published as can be seen in 2022(just about 7 days ago)....


THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CLUES IN THIS CASE - THERE ARE ONLY FACTS THAT  PERTAIN TO CRIME WHEN CONCERNING HEALTH RELATED ISSUES.....

No comments:

Post a Comment