Saturday, April 16, 2022

Prince Charles insisted how everyone must accept Putin's bloodbath to demonstrate Russian hosts willingness for their hospitality

 After big boys took blood bath one after another, whatever was left was used by entourage to also soak themselves in it...this obviously was a total lunacy which I condemned since it all started, but am shocked that after condemning bizarre ritual over and over they would still compel me into one...each return to US resulted in prior traumas and they begun to dream on how they will manage to cause me a PTSD(heard Americans continually talking to me about PTSD - asking me under MK Ultra and gesturing me use of anti depressants for better feel in real life), but their plan never came through...while due to degree of torture under MK Ultra I 

did begun to fade away(mistaken people - rather reject to see involved indifferent from one another due to degree of crime and betrayal) and experienced as stated earlier serious crises whenever brought to US/West since 2015 till 2017...I suffered nervous breakdown due to abuse one time inside of the mental hospital where I begun to cry after 6 months locked on closed department....but they still never managed to break through enough to push me into world of depression or suicidal thinking...I now understand Igor Kotar(neighbor physician - doctor) on where/how he got an idea to insist me on anti depressants upon my return from USA after 11.5 years in 2006....they were 100% sure will wear and tear me down over the course of the time...28 years.

Death threats, torture, and trauma under MK Ultra on what return into real life followed up - definition of here stated equals to PTSD.  Its something I can conclude was ultimate kill plan they held against me and must admit diabolical one...enough for quite a few fellow men to refer to me as by far the strongest man ever.

WILL OBSERVE ENTIRE CRIME FROM TODAY IN A VERY DIFFERENT LIGHT. FUNNY PART PERHAPS IS THAT I DIDN'T REALIZED TILL JUST NOW WHERE MY REAL CARDS OF VICTORY WERE STORED...I WAS UNAWARE ABOUT JUST HOW MUCH I REALLY WON AND FELT MORE LIKE LOSER DESPITE PROVING CRIME...THATS RIGHT - I WON. PTSD TOOK MANY MANY LIVES FROM PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT EXPOSED TO EVEN 1% TO WHAT I HAVE GONE THROUGH AS PSYCHOLOGIST DANIEL REX SMITH CLAIMED ME AND OTHER ...I JUST DIDN'T GET ONE TILL NOW...

PTSD - Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental health condition that's triggered by a terrifying event — either experiencing it or witnessing it. Symptoms may include flashbacks, nightmares and severe anxiety, as well as uncontrollable thoughts about the event.

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/vladimir-putin-compelled-me-into-blood.html

No comments:

Post a Comment