Saturday, April 16, 2022

I AM ASKING AUTHORITIES FOR HOUSE ARREST OF BRITISH ROYALS: Buckingham palace is trying to use prince Harry as a ultimate sacrifice against me

I am asking international law enforcement as well as British authorities to restrain their whereabouts to house arrest and here is why.

Prince Harry instructed me in respect to Dutch games on how to view them...he is not new to Holland where he traveled time and again with me next to him at times(already from that aspect - it was
tremendously alots of time)
and have learned to speak(became fluent enough to communicate in one) Dutch already in 2015.

#1 - I could never understanding meaning of queen Elisabeth to me on how I hurt her family enough already and will give me Harry only as a sacrifice...

#2 - Harry instructed me in respect to here seen photo on how to view one during my report...even how those little cars you see where "defenders" is written represent Ukraine, Poland, Czech rep. etc. existed already in 2015 on picture...

When you brainwash someone on news like this, you what else than anticipate one's writing will cause death outcome incident for which someone will be blamed for...

ITS WHY I AM ASKING AUTHORITIES TO LAUNCH THROUGH INVESTIGATION OF THIS MATTER IMMEDIATE HOUSE ARREST OF MENTIONED PEOPLE TILL THEY COME CLEAN ABOUT THEIR CRIMES AND CASE IS COMPLETED. 

THESE PEOPLE HELD ME AS HOSTAGE AND TORTURED ME UNDER MK FOR NO LESS THAN 25 YEARS.

No comments:

Post a Comment