Saturday, April 16, 2022

Vladimir Putin compelled me into blood bath through Americans and Buckingham palace members already in 1998(because I declined one in 1997 and 1998) - desperately was trying to sell me into his world of lunacy for the cost of cancer(Putin insisted to Americans with cancer issues against me on how to help him get me)

 Cancer lunacy came all the way from Vladimir Putin, but must say that Americans and Britons sold me to Putin just as apples are sold in supermarket...just as Putin bought weaponry is how he was buying crime against me...

With prince Charles and Andrew climbing in blood bath themselves as first in 1997 already forcing others into it one bye one...as I acknowledged them all as insane and resisted, they just disconnected me(freeze me in time - how MK Ultra drugs work) enough to have nooo overview about what went on around me till I found myself inside of the blood bath with Daniel Rex Smith helping me around as well as others...upon realizing lunacy, I sure 

thought I will go insane. Realizing own blonder, they didn't resist for incident to become a real blood bath and have pulled me out of there...this was an old house we were in...from Putin's wife or sister !!???

I was WRONG about earlier posts because they brainwashed me with lies afterwards for me to not recognize them well !!! They cause me tremendous physical harm and psychological trauma.

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/just-remember-title-in-respect-to-mk.html

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/putin-hurt-shoigu.html

2 comments:

  1. I am completely cured with no sides effect all thanks to Dr Akhigbe for is herbal medication. If you have any Disease or Infection you can contact him There is no harm in trying herbs. Drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com you can as well call his mobile number or add him on whatsapp +2349021374574..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I WAS CURE FROM HERPES WITHIN 14DAYS WITH THE HELP OF DR OKUNPA
    HERBAL MEDICINE CONTACT DR OKUNPA

    I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS I was positive to the Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw testimony about DR OKUNPA online on how he cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (doctorokunpaherbalcure@gmail.com You can contact him +2349022170681 or WhatsApp him +2349022170681 Him also have the herbs to cure difference cure for any sickness (1) HERPES,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) HEPATITIS B,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA... kindly email DR OKUNPA for your own cure if you have any disease listed and his email doctorokunpaherbalcure@gmail.com
    His WhatsApp no +2349022170681

    ReplyDelete