Sunday, April 17, 2022

FOR HE CLAIMED MONEY MADE OUT OF COMICS AND REALITY SHOW WOULD BE MINE(not only I never received dime, but my video channels view counters were even blocked): My(I - myself) case became so huge - so important for West of which Buckingham palace obtained TOTAL ownership of one from Americans where I became naturalized citizen FOR ALL TEH WRONG REASONS IN 2000, that

 one in-charged prince Andrew of running my operations 24/7 - pulled Andrew from all front-line duties in 2004/2005 with sole assignment to take care me - taking care of me was nothing other than DEATH SENTENCE for me specially when considering drunk resentful schizophrenic who did nothing but misrepresented - lied and demanded worst to take place against me...

This criminal psychopath who did nothing but spent time drinking and chasing high clientele prostitutes throughout world also earned billions of Dollars by selling COMICAL LIFE OF MINE SERIES TO UPPER ELITE WHICH AT ALL COSTS WANTED CRIME TO GO ON. Next to blocking all my video channels, prince Andrew was a pioneer in Monty Paython's comedy series through which imitations he earned millions of Dollars at beginning stages till CRIME TURNED INTO GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL OBSESSION WITH VIEWERS SUCH AS KIM JONG UN AND EVERYTHING ELSE IN BETWEEN.

Andrew en-charged for my "safety" begun collecting unprecedented amounts of money through causing unlimited crime and suffering with another words - it wasn't only about Donald Trump's hunger game show where real people at times with actors and sportspeople would contest for movie/sports roles...

First series of Monty Paythons's replica dated to probably 1998...

This trail of death followed and through Belarus and through Poland...


These people from London were and are CABAL OF DEATH AGAINST ME in my case...


Andrew, I estimate, made for Poland alone(2018, 2019, 2020) 2 billion Dollars due to my length of stay...they gestured first 300 million....then 800 million but that was waaaay back in 2004/2005..Poland alone


BRITISH ROYALS WITH THEIR SUPPORTERS TOOK ME TO KENT IN BRITAIN(its a city) WHERE TORTURED AND NEXT TO TORTURE REPEATED ME LYRICS FROM RULE BRITANNIA(LAUGHING IN MY FACE) AS I CITE, "BRITONS SHALL NEVER BE SLAVES"...WHEN I ASKED HARRY AND WILLIAM WHY THIS, THEY KEPT SILENT BUT CONTINUE TO REMIND OVER THE DECADES TIME AND AGAIN...


This was my real relationship to British royals - I should say their toward me as never could understand their cruelty. People were envious of it believe it or not and I wanted it that way...rather than to help/assist in need, they broiled anger/resentment against whom else than the defenseless one...its in human nature and its why I begun to retaliate entire world in 2012...after 17 years of torture...



United States of America well, that is one abomination in short.

 https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/year-was-1997perhaps-even-1996-hijacked.html 








No comments:

Post a Comment