Friday, April 29, 2022

Britons insisted me(NEVER CAME TO ME) in-front of Pollacks that F-35 planes will be sold to Poland from USA ONLY if they recognize my case

 It became clear that British American German super-crime had no limits - Poland...this is where my spine was even sold - country where some 30 years ago you bought a police officers on street like a bananas in the store in case you got stopped speeding or entangled in crime(what I was told by those who used to travel to Poland and Czech rep. , Slovakia eastern Europe on general - they caught police in Slovenia doing same but Slovenia was financially ahead of those countries with life standard that offered people quality of life as 4 times as high as there)....

Will use here stated on my complain as well. NOTHING COMES TO MIND TILL CERTAIN MEMORY ON CERTAIN ISSUE TRIGGERS ALL OTHERS....claimed me how I would lead NWO due to stated above...

No comments:

Post a Comment