Thursday, April 28, 2022

THERE WILL BE: Joe Biden and German Olaf Scholz, however, knew also ALL ABOUT CRIME concerning father's disappearance to hospital.

They well work together with one another.

When brought drugged up in Moscow during last few years(referring in this case to  particular concerning of Mariya since 2015 - I was otherwise brought to Russia since 1995 for nothing but torture), Mariya Putina Vorontsova Fraansen engaged in violence against me inside of her own apartment(got second location in 2012 - when she also made a move from her previous place - talking about Moscow) by using her friends to terrorize and use for here and there and while standing next to me few feet away observing torture - outside of the Mariya's apartment, however, she would continually signal interest for me...her father Vladimir Putin claimed me how she will be my wife and for me to tell one "in case" she would misbehave as he wouldn't tolerate any of it....in fact Putin claimed me would punish her for doing me any wrong if I would report one wrongdoings...I cite Putin, "just as they have done to you in Slovenia, via mental hospital I will do to her if she will be no good to you...guaranteed will be your wife and all I am doing including future war in Ukraine will be for you"(while signaling her behind my back with eyes/face - Vorontsova stood always behind my back or next to me assuming I see/understand nothing in respect to stuipidifying behavior displayed infront of me - and I wanted that way). They laughed and laughed happily together, but at times with Emanuel Macron or Scholz and many others present - seating at the table with Medvedev/Lavrov etc....now that bothers. Disturbs. 

In Russia(thats why I wanted it that way - I learned through beatings/torture death threats), you don't survive unless you play insane...my survival whenever brought to Serbia or Russia was based on insanity display...the crazier I made myself look, the less problems I was faced with...but what about this Russian leaders and American politicians mentioned in title - they observed me humiliated at times(EVEN JAILED IN MOSCOW WHERE TRAFFICKED FROM MIAMI) with their diplomats...

Crime was not limited to Slovenia not even in father's case....Biden and Scholz upon each of their arrivals to Slovenia were simply updated with plan(crime against me) and had to insert few of their criminal gaffes in crime against me for blame to be shared...the next thing you see it was all about purchase of armored vehicles which Slovenes wanted and Germans were more than willing to give, but in consensus sense for the sake of foreign missions...Brexit...Frexit...Dexit...

There will be in Ljubljana(in Slovenia) - everything will be....

Slovenia - the worst shit hole world have ever seen or known for. Real shit hole from where I ran for life at age 23 and was brought instead back drugged up for torture(writing this at age 50)....sure there will be Belgrade in Ljubljana and Moscow in Ljubljana....and there will be Berlin in Ljubljana and Washington DC and Rome in Ljubljana(some Slovenian criminals are taking RussoSerbian side and others other side, but both met at the same place each time when crime was due - inside of this house and this very room where all deals were signed as mutually agreed since 2000), but there is one thing there will never be I was told by foreign diplomats already...no inclusion(incorporation) of this nation into any of the above because no one can afford to associate with what they learned about people of Slovenia based on my case...this case is more than just about nationality or even "betrayal"....its about how people on a certain territory viewed and view one another as....how low those were ready to go to get what didn't belong to them - steal and kill...

Foreign diplomats appeared were disgusted - repulsed with what they witnessed went on in native Slovenia against me over the course of 25 years...couldn't understated why in the world I would identify myself as one despite everything done to me, but Slovenian parliament did... crime went on and on and on and one never ever stopped on all government instances...when in Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia etc. based on what went on there, I knew that even greater amount of crime is awaiting back "home" upon my return in 2020 - its how great Slavic solidarity works you know...well, you do now.

Slovenia is where I existed for the sake of those whom Slovenian nation voted against in 1991 during Slovenian plebiscite concerning separation from Yugoslavia(greater Serbian chetnik state as was)....Slovenia was where people despite crime against me rushed to cast votes in 2022 for the sake of those who supported war against our independence in 1991...who would want to associate his nation - his/her national spirit with what I just pointed out here took place....sure there will be Belgrade in Ljubljana and Moscow in Ljubljana....and there will be Berlin in Ljubljana and Washington DC and Rome in Ljubljana - but...

I would take time and talk about what you see above and bellow, but its not worth time...there will be - everything will be, but...


No comments:

Post a Comment