Friday, April 29, 2022

SADISTIC: Old Slovenian T-72 tanks to Ukraine for the cost of German armored vehicles to Slovenia was yet another video recorded scam Slovenian government(just as the case was with Patria) have signed inside of this room in front of me with my permission

 Had possibly Ukrainians(if they haven't imitate those as Slovenian government used silicone masked doppelganger of Zelensky and other Ukrainians to cause me as much cluster as possible) to insist me on how I should keep silent about it as is a great deal for them and Slovenia - and insisted me how this would be my gift to Ukraine where I would consequently look heroic...insisted me how mentioned is even part of the cost to me for my case to be recognized from the side of Slovenia https://www.24ur.com/novice/tujina/ukrajina/slovenija-ukrajini-tanke-nemcija-sloveniji-oklepnike.html...

I stated above VIDEO RECORDED ME HOW I AGREED....

Slovenia in meanwhile didn't even change its Russian its Russian flag...with Patria, Slovenian criminals believed just as they have with other weapon affairs(many nowhere published as I exposed but did took place) will accomplish again special interests on private banking accounts....


Slovenia already has its tsar - king....tsars and kings...multimillionaires which earned money through honest work/sacrifice - not stolen public property crime/corruption...



CARJEVIČI IN KRALJI SLOVENIJA JIH IMA...

No comments:

Post a Comment