Tuesday, April 19, 2022

I came close with God when taken to so many locations - when faced with nothing but death threats/ beatings/ humiliations(often NO HUMAN ON MY SIDE OR WITH HUMANS observing me physically suffer due to prescribed pain endured before their eyes)

My life never was easy to begun with. Already since childhood to telly you the truth. Regardless of how dark it was, however, he stood next to me...his word calmed/assured and always served as bridge back to that other world wherever they brought me for the sake of stated in title...

I red about a lots of people(LOTS OF FAKE PEOPLE)'s misfortunes they suffered in this life - some of which they claimed misfortune even because of PERSONAL involvement against me on behalf of  Kurgans...some people who committed themselves to crime against me due to they claimed suffering they endured before meeting me(there was so much guilt in them for committed crime against me that they found way out of personal dilemmas by depicting themselves through main stream media to audience as someone with the right to commit social crime due to difficulties they claimed have suffered throughout life - seeking even support/tolerance from society for their wrongdoings through main stream media)...all I say to all of you KURGAN SUPPORTERS(these are much more than followers) is that I NEVER EVER FEARED TRADING MY MISFORTUNE with any of yours you claimed in my face was part of my fold...my conscious is clean with piece at my heart...

ONE KIND OF DELIRIUM WAS PRODUCED DUE TO PHYSICAL BEATINGS AND DEATH THREATS(DONE UNDER MK ULTRA - HIJACKING/HUMAN TRAFFICKING) ANOTHER ONE WAS IN REAL TIME VIA PRESCRIBED PSYCHIATRIC PILLS WHICH WOULD CAUSE UNBEARABLE PHYSICAL PAIN....

ROYAL TITLE FROM LONDONIAN KURGANS AWARDED TO ME AFTER 18 YEARS OF TORTURE STATED, "PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIC"....THOSE, YOU KNOW, WHO KNEW AND KNOW EVERYTHING AND HAVE SEEN IT ALL AND ENJOYED/ENJOY WATCHING...





ALWAYS FROM BROKERAGE SITE KNOWN YAHOO...USE ONE SITE ONLY IS WHAT AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGIST DANIEL REX SMITH TOLD ME - OTHERWISE YOU PROVE OPPOSITE POINT...

In US - main page previously stated and also depicted as main news...

One news site I was told - max. two if delivered to desktop,  BUT I just prefer to stick to one...






No comments:

Post a Comment