Wednesday, April 27, 2022

2ND DAY OF FATHER'S STAY IN HOSPITAL: System exercised removal of father from process according to MK Ultra scenarios(not scenario but multiple scenarios)


For AMBER HEART AND JOHNY DEPP THEY GUARANTEED ME IF INVOLVING CRIMINAL SCENARIO OF BOTH IN THE CASE(BOTH WERE INVOLVED AT LARGE IN TORTURE THAT WENT ON IN HOLLYWOOD) ON HOW I WILL 100% FAIL...100% FAIL - HAHAHAHAHA

Police went ahead to even push forward physical confrontation during removal of father to hospital....100% orchestrated government crime https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/physician-involved-in-mk-ultra-warned.html 

WHO WILL FAIL !!????

AND WHO WILL GET AWAY AND WITH WHAT !!????



AND WHERE THE MICKEY MOUSE AT !!???

End of article

SAME EVENING ON YAHOO - TWO HOURS AFTER I PUBLISHED MOVIE ONLINE....






How they wanted my MK Ultra case to look like IN REAL TIME after even labeling me as "paranoid schizophrenic" in 2013...

Prince Harry - the mental health expert from Buckingham palace, insisted me on how I will become most likely SELF labeled as suicidal by pointing out desire to injure myself which will remove suspicion of poisoning and destruction of personal property due to degree of crime that will continue to roll on my shoulders - Buckingham palace demanded me being portrayed as self harming individual.... it was the reason behind word known as "toxic" in which they drowned me million times via torture under MK Ultra and then using family of my own as main instrument next to torture cells where compelled during political asylum attempts...

Read about SELF HARM ISSUES https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-harm and about royal title Buckingham palace awarded me with known as "schizophrenia"....

British - Buckingham palace(major Macedoni insisted me was arraigned in a way that can never be proven money traces in their pockets - only if they would want to come out clean about it) on one side have paid for new entrance in the Novo mesto city infront of the entrance to house where prince Charles staed occasionally(during projects when he deemed needed totally privacy https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/here-is-house-where-charles-spent-also.html - I assume also women and not writings only) and on the other for most severe torture and destruction of my property as well as poisoning - CLAIMED ME FOR 25 YEARS WITH COULD BE LIKE THIS AND COULD BE LIKE THAT BY LEAVING EXACTLY ZERO OPTION TO ME FOR "LIKE THAT" OPTION....

The desire to self-harm is a common symptom of some personality disorders. People with other mental disorders may also self-harm, including those with depressionanxiety disorders, substance abuse, eating disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, schizophreniadissociative disorders and gender dysphoria. Studies also provide strong support for a self-punishment function, and modest evidence for anti dissociation, interpersonal-influence, anti-suicide, sensation-seeking,

Americans alone exampled me so called "sleep experiment" throughout 25 years of torture during meetings on how it will be...each hijacking/abduction...

No comments:

Post a Comment