Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Mistake BIG ENOUGH I have made with royals, my family, and others for those to belive would manage to found real mental illness in me

It was in Britain with royals and is that prince Michael of Kent complained me, Charles and Andrew corporation extorted even him on his financial means(his % he earned in Russia - abroad)...

QUEEN KNEW ALL ABOUT https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/andrew-became-totally-paranoid-in.html - A NOTE(acknowledge) BRITISH STATE WILL TAKE.

Prince William arrived in 2015 and have repeated in 2017 with I cite, "if I don't see you cut grass do farming on field till next time I come you mentally ill 100%..." <== he was told by Americans in the face and so was Harry that not even money for cab whenever using one belongs to them as far as my case...

NOTE - I DIDN'T FEEL AND DON'T FEEL(as far as movie could have been better) WELL PSYCHICALLY DUE TO SEVERE HEALTH ISSUES, BUT I FELT WAS IMPORTANT FOR THOSE UNFAMILIAR WITH MY CASE TO UNDERSTAND ONE.

My thesis in respect to mental health have proven to be correct as I destroyed about two of best students in school(those that system groomed for elite positions in one) to prove one to teachers in the face for violence committed against me by herds of kids whom they have incited in one against me on daily bases....when grades of these kids begun to fail from top 3% class to average and at times even bellow mine, teacher who incited in violence against me lost his mind also with them loudly expressing his frustration in-front of entire class to the two...having two point fingers at me, he just answered two that he doesn't care and the two should have been example for lalalalala and one no longer knows how to explain other mentors on why they should support their option...

I always recuperated and went on despite everything - the two by system produced future "tycoons" didn't....they begun to experience mental issues instead have tasted a world of depression - insecurity(personal fear based on insecurity to what I refer to as a real schizophrenia)...

Mental health applies to variety of situation of which basic element known as freedom/peace is the main one...it can take a single one case for one to have a most severe impact on entire population...I have done above mentioned twice at different age groups to prove my point(throughout grammar school age 10 and 12) with teachers clearly acknowledging my message with and in total dismay as they couldn't believe their eyes someone as beaten up on daily bases rose up enough from its knees to prove them through repeated coordinated with time otherwise very painful for me actions on how their products are not any better - even worse. Its not difficult to be mental health expert with a safe place to sleep...

As far as Michael of Kent, they all worked out(worked out my ass - they intimidated one severely in 2008 he told me in London to degree one lost his sleep and was on the brink with his nerves considering next to legal actions even departure from country - they were eating his mind away like amoebas) he told me but that he wouldn't mind me to mention stated above...AND SO I DID IT !!!!

ps. I disliked above seen villa as the two presented me one as with "ohhh waw look what I have"....

End of article





How they wanted my MK Ultra case to look like IN REAL TIME after even labeling me as "paranoid schizophrenic" in 2013...

Prince Harry - the mental health expert from Buckingham palace, insisted me on how I will become most likely SELF labeled as suicidal by pointing out desire to injure myself which will remove suspicion of poisoning and destruction of personal property due to degree of crime that will continue to roll on my shoulders - Buckingham palace demanded me being portrayed as self harming individual.... it was the reason behind word known as "toxic" in which they drowned me million times via torture under MK Ultra and then using family of my own as main instrument next to torture cells where compelled during political asylum attempts...

Read about SELF HARM ISSUES https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-harm and about royal title Buckingham palace awarded me with known as "schizophrenia"....

British - Buckingham palace(major Macedoni insisted me was arraigned in a way that can never be proven money traces in their pockets - only if they would want to come out clean about it) on one side have paid for new entrance in the Novo mesto city infront of the entrance to house where prince Charles staed occasionally(during projects when he deemed needed totally privacy https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/here-is-house-where-charles-spent-also.html - I assume also women and not writings only) and on the other for most severe torture and destruction of my property as well as poisoning - CLAIMED ME FOR 25 YEARS WITH COULD BE LIKE THIS AND COULD BE LIKE THAT BY LEAVING EXACTLY ZERO OPTION TO ME FOR "LIKE THAT" OPTION....

The desire to self-harm is a common symptom of some personality disorders. People with other mental disorders may also self-harm, including those with depressionanxiety disorders, substance abuse, eating disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, schizophreniadissociative disorders and gender dysphoria. Studies also provide strong support for a self-punishment function, and modest evidence for anti dissociation, interpersonal-influence, anti-suicide, sensation-seeking,

Americans alone exampled me so called "sleep experiment" throughout 25 years of torture during meetings on how it will be...each hijacking/abduction...


No comments:

Post a Comment