Friday, April 15, 2022

2017 Hijacking to USA ended with ticket 1208547 written on paper in hands of DeNiro thrown away and minsters

death threatening me prior to complete(after foreign delegation already left nothing but death threats followed up on me - reminder on how it all started prior to American/Western delegation's arrival but the two clearly worked together as I managed to catch signals from both sides) departure https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/he-got-number-1208547-i-think-either.html

I didn't bother searching for De Niro's ticket back then(could have left one on the table infront of me which I think he did) in 2017 just as I will not now for the bar code on clothing/glasses whatever that matches above seen number...asked just days latter in 2017 by American psychologist Daniel Rex  Smith(knowing very well about what wen on with me - its why he asked) on why not...will tell you just as I stated Helle Bjorklund(Norwegian psychologist involved since 1995 for whom psychiatric hospital Ljubljana Polje insisted me I named her "Helga" - they claimed on paperwork I stated them in 2013 that Norwegian Helga chased me) I cite myself, "when you see eagle, best is to cripple one by cutting one wings and then kick him all over the place for being murderous animal"...

Kick him, hit him and place hands back in your pockets  - then repeat and whistle along as all will go away on its own ♫♫♫♫•* ̈*•. ̧ ̧♪ 

No comments:

Post a Comment