Friday, April 22, 2022

Inside of the apartment of Mariya Putina Vorontsova (Marija Putin), there was nothing that went on other than beatings/abuse behind closed doors(totally different was outside in public)

 She stood up few meters from me and had others engage in abuse/threats...but in Slovenia was a totally different situation...she wanted me to reject her in face of other people while giving impression to have formed a relation with me...

The problems of 2005 https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/in-1999-prince-charles-who-knew-all.html didn't walk away on its own - they intensified as Chinese community party members even became aware about Putin's "Russophobia" thesis against me...so they bringing me back craziest situation in 2008 when I dated Russian female(single divorced mom) and have had found myself drugged up on opportunity in the bed alongside other daughter of Putin(Katerina Tikhonova) who gestured me I cite, "well, if you can date her without problems, you can date me as well she is not much better looking than myself"....

As far as Fraansen if still in Russia(I DOUBT - ONLY AGAINST HIS WILL ONLY BEHALF OF DUCH KING AS WHOLE THING TOOK PLACE), he is one lucky man according to his own words...he too was involved.

Mariya Putina Vorontsova and her daddy tried their best to portray me as a Russophobe with everything they had...now 33-year-old Yevgeny was on the picture already in 2015(participated torture in her apartment)....


United States of America now - thats a regular TREACHEROUS SHITHOLE with a whole alots of assholes. Never deserved my becoming citizen of one in 2000. 

And in Britain they have a famous mental health experts family located...


More and more RULE BRITANNIA....


No comments:

Post a Comment