Friday, April 15, 2022

My Facebook friend is shy and doesn't answer back - she was involved in case since quite early days and flirted with me when in Hungary during 2017

 I will not publish her photo nor give her information out, but she did appeared to have fun(at least appeared) at Otočec Caste in 2017 and I sort of anticipated something like this would take place sooner than not since she flashed me tits on Facebook messenger...she collected $4000 on occasion and got paid for amenities(plane ticket etc.) I was told. King Willem with whom I headed from castle Otočec in the morning for a walk to Gorjanci was latter in hurry to shower for meeting at our house - I think 1300 hours on opportunity. He didn't go all the way up to Trdinov vrh(did next day)...Germans learned about it latter when they too arrived to Novo mesto - with off course Angela Merkel present...


Yeah, orange truly is one(blue is #1) of my favorite colors...

There was a strange obsession in respect to orange color involved in MK Ultra....father just as he promised me would, cut my orange watch belt withing days...

I probably like it because of dark locations and crazy people at times I was surrounded bye during so called MK Ultra...when bright colors appeared to me - bright streets rather than dumpsters where I was brought over and over again for death threatening purposes - beatings...

Don't you think orange is a beautiful color !!??? The girl is from South Africa and she had her own room...

No comments:

Post a Comment