Monday, February 28, 2022

About Baba Vanga - involved in 1995 and 1996(perhaps due to number of times we visted her only, but I had feeling she lived till at least 1999 and release of her officials date of death was not so real)

She simply was the least CIA asset and before end of the cold war most likely Moscowian asset. Lady was just helpless elderly lady to whom loads of scripts were brought from our dear Western leaders - including and specially London(Charles), but Norwegians and others loved their share of conspiracies with her as well. She had a female caretaker next to her and because I was bored as hell and due to her age as Norwegian Rebecca stated me, it all ended probably in 1999 for me...that much about Baba Vanga https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/weird-news/blind-mystic-baba-vangas-six-25793953 

She spent her time doing her best for family and what she believed were Bulgarian people. My experiencing what I experienced from London and West on general, I am not so sure if fraud is for us people to go about it - as much as I wanted to think highly of royals and other elites, for me 100% was/is not. I was chilled to bones on just where I was brought(STOLEN FROM WHAT OTHERWISE SHOULD BE NORMAL LIFE - DRUGGED UP, HIJACKED FROM MIAMI, AND BROUGHT FOR THE SAKE OF ,LONDON'S MONEY GAMES WHEREVER THEY NEEDED ME) and treated almost identically as she knowing I wasn't blind yet...

Londonia worked its was in a fashion that required from Charles to select in each European nation someone and script individual afterwards with whatever gift of nature, so his people would see themselves through individual in London - conditioned every brainwash operation through my involvement(drugged up) and off course grease one with cash... typical fraud. I should say fraud after fraud after fraud 27 years of nothing but frauds/lies and violence...playing with people's lives and even making entire VICTORIOUS nations(such as is Chechnyan as an example I will never forgive for tragedy) disappear for the sake of own banking accounts...

 

Saga which never part I was nor one ever was part of me in absolutely any way. Regular lunacy of wealthy who couldn't prove me wrong regardless...
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment