Sunday, February 20, 2022

I DEMAND GERMAN GESTAPO GOVERNMENT TO COME IMMEDIETALY CLEAR ABOUT IT - Eavesdropping implants were done on regular bases on me till year 2001 - what was used after 2001 I do not know, but they changed methods

It was not my illusion - it s what latter Vladimir Putin and Kučan used to destroy/erode societies. It was #1 espionage tool for which SLOVENIAN POLICE AND SLOVENIAN PSYCHIATRY ALSO KNEW VERY WELL ABOUT. People who approached me used as human bait - not. It ruined lives and it brought defeat to Chechnya and in other parts of the world(including my own Slovenia) without my being aware about one till this moment when I recalled German chancellor Angela Merkel's pre MK Ultra preparations after which I was dispatched on war-fields all over the globe. Well, in 2013 Serbian chetnik Zoran Muđža from psychiatric hospital Ljubljana Polje(involved in crime against me since 1995) laughed in my face along the rest of the crew on how I am insane - never ever was any brain implants...

Microphone device was repeatedly inserted in area as seen here...perhaps brain implants if this is not considered as brain implant not, but bugging equipment YES it was. This crime was passed in 1997 or so to Putin and Serbs...won Chechen war where I was brought repeatedly soon was lost and in eyes of people who had no clue just I had none, I was guilty for it all...they all worked together with Washington DC.

DRUGGED UP, HIJACKED, BUGGED AND USED AS A HUMAN BAIT IN NUMEROUS DEADLIER THAN DEADLY INCIDENTS...
 
Hard to believe that German state played filthy as far as this...but it did !!! Among other lies against me, I was institutionalized for making claims about brain implants...Germany took instead initiative with Britons with whom they used me via hijacking from USA to get read of me.

YOU SWINES COME CLEAR ABOUT YOUR COUNTLESS ACTS OF CRIME !!!! CONFESS ABOUT IT !!!

I totally understand why Merkel was a big deal to Pahor and Kučan....we Slovenes practically became worse than homeless nation and so did many others.

No comments:

Post a Comment