Thursday, February 24, 2022

My father and my mother are here onyl to cause as much harm as possible(BECAUSE THEY ALL KNOW ARE DONE IN MOMENT THIS THING COMES OUT) per Pahor Kučan team

They have already their locations reserved well in advance - they brought me in few when I was drugged up and after-all, keep in mind what took place once I was hospitalized and have found myself instead drugged up anywhere from Russia to USA - globally...this is nothing but well well organized crime https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/02/after-bullshit-nightnot-even-4-hours-of.html for my parents to do as they did when drugged up(with father jumping from behind and punching me in stomach and side of the body while having someone facing me and demand to answer questions lying to police and courts so they got me into mental hospital at age 42....hey hey hey...from pointing rifle at me and running after me with hey-forks in his hands hey hey....

They are well prepared for afterlife...well diagnosed criminals with their owners from Ljubljana. State institutions - nobody knows anything what goes behind walls....

No comments:

Post a Comment