Friday, February 25, 2022

Here is how the man who purchased the car from me triggered micro memories sorrounding car incident of 2007 - assasination plot

 I cite him, "two tires were destroyed of which one was completely destroyed...while I placed remaining two tires in the rear, the repaired one I kept for spare tire in the trunk and its the tire I will leave for you to see next to many tires displayed next to my home...keep in mind that tire which was completely destroyed was most likely tire which you drove with from place of incident to home and I was told they measured impact of damage on tire - therefore the type of damage/friction which matched the damaged tire, SO DON'T TELL ME IT WAS NOT LIKE THIS because they will lock you down"...this last part IF INDIVIDUAL WHO PUSHED ME DOWN ISSUE AS "DON'T TELL ME IT WAS NOT LIKE THIS" WAS HE ON THE FIRST PLACE IS WHAT TRIGGERED ENOUGH INTEREST IN ME TO REVEAL TOTALLY CIRCUMSTANCES BEHIND CAR ASSASSINATION PLOT. 

Road was covered with oil as upon my return same evening(car tag was missing upon my return home, so I headed with father back) I have demonstrated father how wet road was in fact very oily something he on my surprise declined to verbally confirm. Car tire which I replaced in Trebnje as I wouldn't attempt on the place of accident, however, was NOT MY NEW TIRE, but far more worn out tire than the one I have brought from US where car was purchased as new - I was nervous as hell during tire replacement due to mentioned fact and headed home without clue on what exactly to do since car insurance in case of incident would jump sky high I decided to not report incident despite stated to police - I never ever was someone who reported or complained about conspiracies of any kind in my life time and reporting incident like this during unemployment could land me elsewhere even with possible penality for driving...it was NOT a mistake to take exactly this point of view for solution sake. Police was the one who engineered attack as stolen car parts which I paid in for not only were not delivered to me, but used for police to trigger attack on me...

MY ALMOST NEW CAR TIRES WERE REPLACED WITH OLD WORN OUT TIRES ON WHAT ONCE PARKED IN THE GARAGE AGAIN NEW TIRES WERE BY "MISTAKE" PLACED BACK ON CAR(BORUT PAHOR PHONE CALL) AND FINALLY DAMAGED AS NEW CAR TIRES AGAIN APPEARED AFTER EVEN JUST FEW(TWO/THREE) DAYS ...SOMETHING THEY(PETER KAPŠ DID AND SUPPOSEDLY OWNER WHO BOUGHT CAR FROM ME, AND OTHERS DID) ATTEMPTED TO ALSO BRAINWASH ME AS TO NOT STATE AS THEY DOCUMENTED EVERYTHING WITH I CITE, "REPEAT AFTER ME AND NOW YOU BLAH BLAH...THATS RIGHT BLAH BLAH IF YOU WILL NOT TELL LIKE THIS IT WILL BE A TROUBLE JAIL BLAH BLAH POLICE..."

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/02/man-who-purchawsed-car-mentioned-to-me.html 

and to Borut Pahor https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/11/i-am-not-surprised-that-even-tires-were.html

THE ONE WHO TOOK CAR AGAIN BACK TO TREBNJE AND BACK TO NOVO MESTO TO CAUSE DAMAGE ALSO ON TIRES I NEWLY BOUGHT PERHAPS MONTH PORIOR TO INCIDENT WERE ANDREJ UHL, AND BERGER ALEŠ WHO GAVE ONE SUPPORT WHILE NOT ACCOMPANIED BY DOCTOR IGOR KOTAR(AND ITS WHY I KNOW AS ONE WANTED TO PATRTICIPATE AS WELL BUT HAD TO WORKK THAT DAY - THEY CONVERSED INFROT OF ME), ONE EXPRESSED DEEP CONCERN FOR THE DANGEROUS TRIP OF THE TWO IN DAMAGED CAR.

TRIP WAS SHIELDED BY POLICE(METOD JERMAN WHILE INCAPABLE TO ATTAIN WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK CREDIT FOR SAFETY AS FAR AS POLICE - GESTURED ON HOW ONE ALREADY SPOKE WITH POLICE DIRECTOR) TO ENSURE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING COULD GO WRONG. 

THE CAR TIRE SEEN YESTERDAY APPEARED TO BE NEW WITH STILL PAINT ON AND PROFILE 205 WHILE MY TIRES WERE PROFILE 195 AND ALREADY WORN-OUT ENOUGH TO LOOSE COLORS IN THE MIDDLE...


Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/02/man-who-purchawsed-car-mentioned-to-me.html 

and to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/11/i-am-not-surprised-that-even-tires-were.html

No comments:

Post a Comment