Friday, February 11, 2022

THE ONE who insisted in fact for poisonius substances to be aded to MK Ultra drugs with idea to cause harm to heart was Igor Kotar - this started in 1995 or I should say immediately when brought to Slovenia

IGOR KOTAR INQUIRED AMERICANS ABOUT WHAT DO THEY HAVE AVAILABLE FOR "THAT TYPE OF SOLUTION"(heart failure) AND THIS TOOK PLACE IN 1995 INFRONT OF ME....

As much as Miroslav Berger demanded from Westerns to beat me up also across the border on their end, Kotar was preoccupied with my physical health. Milan Kučan wanted it that way and its really funny to notice how karma instead AND DESPITE ALL have placed on surgical table his favorite Borut Pahor in 2010 who engaged in torture against me since 1995. 

Several health examinations including those heart related were done in Poland for nothing to be discovered. It was a health scare in respect to brain tumor and cancer which they couldn't find - next to real poisoning during which my lymph nodes became so big painful that I believed have suffered cardiac arrest...

All started in 1995 with poisoning under MK Ultra.

No comments:

Post a Comment