Sunday, February 27, 2022

@Psychiatrist(psihiater) Peter Kapš - I WILL DEMAND TO HAVE LOBOTOMY DONE ON YOU

It was psychiatrist Peter Kapš who have personally demanded for brand new jeans pants(I already reported on crime) to be torn apart to me - according to torture brainwash when maniac held me captive under influence of drugs(so called MK Ultra), Kapš did so because I would gain extra weight and had bought other pants which wouldn't match new weight accumulated through winter time. 
 
Lobotomy because individual tortured for 25 years, knew nothing about crime when I became labeled as mentally ill in 2013, and have further engaged/initiated crime against me.
I have already reported on pants. This post is because I recalled whole lunatic's scenario.
 
 YOU ARE DANGEROUS AND I LOST 27 YEARS OF LIFE BECAUSE YOU AND YOURS ALIKE. EVERY ISSUE LIKE THIS NO MATTER HOW SMALL IT MAY SEEM TO YOU WAS A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH FOR ME. 
 
You held nothing but disrespect for me. 
 
YOU FELT TOO MUCH FRISKY FOR MY TASTE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment