Thursday, February 24, 2022

Their JAIL TIME time already was in 1995

"There will be a river of blood in Slovenia - a civil war in near future" I warned professional retired soldier(one of the Janez Ogulin's private henchmen involved in torture at exact fishing outpost for which I was even told is video surveilled) yesterday who after my explaining one in details Russo Serbian problematic in Slovenia despite agreeing with me on state crime declined the possibility for one, so since he wanted to know why/who how while claiming on how nothing will change - I answered one I cite, "because they will not surrender when time comes". I branded Milan Kučan, Borut Pahor, Janez Ogulin(director of Novo mesto police) AS UNACCEPTABLE AND UNAFFORDABLE FOR SLOVENIA OPTION and left without saying goodbye or whatever because I wanted one to remember(AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE) whom he dealt with under MK Ultra and understand what came out of his and Ogulin's "MK Ultra"(regular torture is what it was) bullshit sending message my being nobody's Christ or Kramberger for whom still nobody knows who shot one on bright daylight during first Slovenian presidential campaign which Milan Kučan hijacked....
Janez Ogulin tattered me under MK Ultra that it could be like this or like and that all will depend on me(this and that what he could do for me blah blah), but for THE MOST PART OGULIN USED TORTURE PROCEDURE ON WHICH HE ENGAGED IN POLITICAL DISCUSSIONS WITH OTHERS INFRONT OF ME(in exact location as the one yesterday) DENYING MY VIEWS GAINING ANY APPROVAL VIA "AND WHAT WILL YOU DO ABOUT IT" ON WHAT THOSE PLAYED ME DOWN WITH "NOTHING WILL BE NOTHING WILL CHANGE YOU WILL BE LUCKY TO BE ALIVE YOU CANT DO NOTHING TO ME NOTHING TO HIM ETC. IN THE FUTURE"(USING EVEN VIOLENT REPRESSION TO DEMONSTRATE ME AT THE END HOW IMPOTENT I WAS WHEN COMPARED TO THEM WHEN DRUGGED UP AND HOW TO VIEW MYSELF IN THE FUTURE AS OR OTHERWISE I CITE, "IF I WON'T DO IT, LJUBLJANA WILL" - ONGOING ENGAGED IN ASSASSINATION SCENARIOS AGAINST ME ANTICIPATING MY FEEDBACK DURING WALKS)....
 
Ogulin used yesterday's setup to see how much I am decided on my promises which I gave one during torture at this exact location next to Krka river, but I only know my way as there is no alternative to human dignity and/or time ruined(27 years during which Ogulin was well aware of his crimes and state, but rather kept his mouths shut).
 
Ogulin for whom nobody understood why I disliked him so much at times was utra aggressive using death threats against me grabbing his personal weapon(grabbing holster and threatening - initially in 1996 one used physical force) I cite his first time at Novo mesto's Šempeter, "you will not do this or that to me as you did to the other guy".
 
Ogulin(frequent visitor of our residence under MK Ultra) coordinated coming return from Poland crime against me also with parents since 2010 that I can recall - let me fix this as this are my parents...how the f**** do you coordinate or have to convince in crime someone's parents if these are his/her parents(he/they/ Kotar and other just wanted for whole thing to look like that).
 
 
 I don't know what coming protests for March all over Slovenia will be about, but I think people have had enough. What will took place, however, future will tell.
 
 
Territorial defense of Slovenia which defended country with police against Serbian aggression in 1991, should have stopped this case already in 1995 when one started - arrested and trailed parties involved in one regardless of their political background and/or even police instructions if those were in violations with laws/treaties. What was done to me, was clearly assault on Slovenian sovereignty.

No comments:

Post a Comment