Friday, February 25, 2022

In 2018, Ogulin and Olaj both claimed me under MK Ultra(drugged up) how the two would come and we would do video where both wpould confirm existance of my case, however, and....

The two brainwashed with above already since 2010 when they were preparing all to get read of me in most disgusting way. The only thing that change after 2015 was that they all hide behind mother and father and placed mother and father's feelings on the front line pointing me out for each crime about to take place against me what consequences those would have for my parents...the goal as I stated was to accuse as much damage as possible and if only possible as much as irreparable damage as possible https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/02/their-jail-time-time-already-was-in-1995.html I state this because this very scenario according to the two and Kučan and Pahor was emergency scenario  WOULD BE USED TO CREATE TRUCE WITH ME VIA COURT - PEACEFUL SETTLEMENT RATHER THAN JAIL TIME VERY MUCH DUE SINCE 1995 !!!
 
YELLOW TRUCK WITH BLACK ROAD DEPICTED ON ONE APPEARED RIGHT AFTER INCIDENT AND CAR WITH SIGN "WE SHUFFLE" OR SOMETHING LIKE THIS...GO AHEAD AND FIGURE OUT BOTH INVOLVED IN BRAINWASH...THE IDEA AS I STATED WAS TO CAUSE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE IRREPARABLE HEALTH RELATED DAMAGE. THEY KNEW TRUTH WOULD HAVE TO COME OUT REGARDLESS...

Ohhh for 2018 a politics was again guilty and best would be to obtain more proofs as would be easier - not spine breaking nerve wrecking destruction of property and cancer game off course not...why not to admit whole thing once one is totally proven and perhaps become even my associate no !!???
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment