Friday, February 25, 2022

During the second(next) day of car assassination plot MK Ultra scenario - Berger and Uhl were ultra nervous walking in and out through front gate with mother watching for any car passing bye even from terrace.

Uhl, Aleš, and Miroslav were also in my room - and while drugged up, I witnessed whole thing with eyes of eagle...ohhh, my parents knew all and assisted indeed calling me very same day as looser laughing at me with Jozef Crtalič denying anything took place in front of me to others and in my face !!!


 CAR ASSASSINATION PLOT IN 2007 VIA MK ULTRA - Man who purchased car from me(Mazda Protege 2003 with only 20.000 miles as I bought brand new one) displayed TIRE scenario on display at Trška Gora...
 
He claimed me will remind me of what tires were mounted on my car and police(from Metod Jerman to Ogulin/Olaj and supreme justices) on how if I wouldn't point exactly which I would be condemned of lying...further did new owner of car insisted me he already was on court because of car accident - at hearing where he had to present car tires and all facts pertaining to car I sold him(already repaired on my own with even car party which I obtained when returning back to USA in 2009 - car parts I ordered from Germany were stolen and Slovenian police as you know instead begun to persecute me with psychiatry). Car assassination plot took place 20 days or even less after major MK Ultra torture...

Well, here is the deal...Janković and Kučan and Pahor engaged in a MK Ultra torture at place PEKEL(HELL if translated) NEAR TREBNJE just 3 month prior to assassination plot on which occasion due to name of place and steep edge bellow the road got idea for car assassination plot. Locals I was told have seen it and probably video and audio recorded. Severe beatings went on and oil scenario took place during which I have almost landed with car in a precipice after I couldn't slowdown car from 50km per hour for some 100 meters...car was sliding and sliding and in no way brake would sow one down - each time instead traction was lost...tires mounted on car just few days earlier were brand new top of the line Sava tires with profile 205 - should have taken Fulda tires, but seller had as a miracle Slovenian made Sava tires ready for me at the cost which I wasn't capable to find anywhere - this tire seller too was involved in MK Ultra...since I wanted tires for speeds exceeding 200km per hour what Sava tires were, I let Fulda go and have purchased instead mentioned Sava tires...following close instructions of Miami Institute for professional driver class instructions by rather accelerating whenever loosing traction(to regain traction) and then again slowly applying brakes, I was capable to reduce speed to about 20km/hour and before major road curve twist wheel to 360 degrees(once on side of the road away from precipice) so car wouldn't skid over the edge...car tires as owner of the car told me under MK Ultra will leave one next to St Marry's nativity church where I regularly go for a walk, however, was not my car tire as the car tire had even painted as brand new lines in the middle of the one and I already traveled with new tires purchased month earlier-or so  to Ljubljana and Austria...his gestures on I have to confirm because of court which investigated incident do not match my facts despite as he mentioned me under MK Ultra he mounted two tires as good as new to rear of the car, kept one in trunk and threw one away as was destroyed...well, at the place of car assassination plot where one of the tires was destroyed, it became evident to me that tire was not new tire and same became evident next day in garage where car was parked when another tire was completely empty - these were old warn out tires and not what I purchased...but miracle took place and all the sudden without my touching car tires popped up in the garage with 4 tires totally okay - MIROSLAV BERGER(ALEŠ BERGER) AND BORUT PAHOR WHO INSTRUCTED ANDREJ UHL(MIROSLAV BERGER VIA PHONE AND AFTER TIRES WERE PROPERLY SETUP ACCORDING TO CRIME SCENARIO KUČAN AND PAHOR APPEARED ALREADY SAME DAY IN EVENING HOURS - TWO PROMISED WILL BE THIRD, BUT WAS ALREADY SAME DAY) THE SECOND DAY OF INCIDENT TO REPLACE CAR TIRES ACCORDING TO ANOTHER SCENARIO...MK ULTRA WENT ON ALREADY THE SECOND(IMMEDIATELY) DAY AFTER CAR ASSASSINATION PLOT WITH SECOND PART USED FOR COVERUP OF INITIAL CRIME IN WHICH DOPPELGANGER OF JANKOVIĆ INVOLVED AS JANKOVIĆ ON BETWEEN 10-14 DAYS AFTER ASSASSINATION PLOT WAS USED....
 
 During the second(next) day of car assassination plot MK Ultra scenario - Berger and Uhl were ultra nervous walking in and out through front gate with mother watching for any car passing bye even from terrace.  Uhl, Aleš, and Miroslav were also in my room - and while drugged up, I witnessed whole thing with eyes of eagle...ohhh, my parents knew all and assisted indeed calling me very same day as looser laughing at me with Jozef Crtalič denying anything took place in front of me to others and in my face !!!
 
 
ARRIVAL OF ULTRA AGGRESSIVE JANKOVIĆ'S DOPPELGANGER INTO OUR HOUSE JELLING LAUGHING BULLYING ME AND "PARENTS"(I TOLD YOU THESE ARE NOT MY PARENTS) GESTURING HOW THEY TOLD ME WHAT WILL TOOK PLACE ON WHAT ONE DISAPPEARED AND WITHIN MINUTES PARLIAMENTARIAN GOLOBIČ APPEARED WHO ALWAYS PLAYED NICE GUY UNDER MK ULTRA INFRONT OF MY PARENTS AND NEXT TO VERY AGRESIVE JANKOVIĆ(and real and fake Janković with real Janković due degree of crime have used to cover his ass just in case). GOLOBIČ AND JANKOVIĆ WERE TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN.

Yes, one of the tires(one of the tires) since I continued to drive toward Novo mesto city went flat next day as stated above due to damage tire endured(car was damaged, but question even appears now just how much) but tire was NOT NEW and Sava tires made in Slovenia as Kučan who inspected my Sava Tires purchase - "these are the tires which will kill you and your place of death will be Hell - Pekel" <== Milan Kučan stated so even in Sava tire company(behind company - outside, but he didn't hide kill ambitions in one infront of directors with whom he was making an agreement) where he and BORUT PAHOR took me few months prior to assassination plot due to what all instructed me is time to replace car tires....

14 days after assassination plot, Borut Pahor was driving me from Trebnje to Novo mesto and brainwashed me in the car how I have to say(or will be dead) that these are my car tires as everything was TOTALLY investigated...he did so on at least three occasions.

FULDA SCENARIO AND DODIK AND MERKEL....

Fulda tires were somehow abundant at the time for this car...doppelganger of Merkel appeared in out attic area 14 days after assassination plot and begun parallel to explained above brainwash on FULDA TIRES - USED TO CONFUSE BRAIN EVEN ON WHICH CAR TIRES I PURCHASED AND NOT ONLY ON WHAT TOOK PLACE...NEIGHBOR METOD JERMAN WHO BEGUN TO LATTER THROUGHOUT YEARS PRESSURING ME ON TIRE ISSUE WAS PRESENT...EVERYONE PRESENT KNEW THAT I WILL KNOW MY TIRES WERE NOT FULDA, BUT ITS WHAT ABOVE EXPLAINED SAVA SCENARIO DEMANDED...DOPPELGANGER MERKEL CLAIMED THAT ONE SENT ME VIA HABJAN TRANSPORT TO FULDA, GERMANY SO I WOULD REMEMBER WHICH TIRES I PURCHASED - BRAINWASH WAS SUPPORTED WITH EXTREME VIOLENCE(mode fluctuation - trauma).

Knowing that I liked Japanese(women women - I liked Asian women as was told over and over again "too much", but it was about something more than just women to Putin/Pahor/Vućić about "too much")...

"Japanese" appeared in 2010 in Fulda car scenario just prior to arrival of Serbian Chetniks in Novo mesto for more business agreements to be signed as was accented to me...since the only one who arrived to sign contracts to Novo mesto were Polacks and Serbs(ULTRA VIOLENT DODIK WHO WANTED ME AND DEMANDED ME TO BE DEAD AT ALL COSTS WAS NUMBER ONE - SERBIAN PART OF BOSNIAN FEDERATION) and I gave little shit about Serbia, Serbian chetniks begun to imitate Germans and Japanese on which occasion silicone masks were used to accent me from "Japanese" side since Russians anticipated DIVIDE AND CONQUER GAME ALSO BETWEEN JAPANESE AND GERMANS DUE TO STOLEN KURIL'S ISLANDS how they bought several German companies and German company Fulda for the end only because of me since I liked brand and name was told is also Japanese..."German" side(Slovenian or Serbian Merkel) claimed me how Japanese technology is much better and they were relieved and greatly thankful to me for very lucrative business they made with Japanese as few German companies were about to go even out of business...car manufacturing was thrown on table for which after bullshit psychiatry violence ended, psychiatrist Peter Kapš and local police officer Metod Jerman(AT ONE TIME WHEN ARKAN WAS ALIVE AND HE PARTICIPATED TRANSPORT TO SERBIA - HUMAN TRAFFICKING ME WITH BERGER AND OTHERS TO PARTS WHERE WAR WENT ON, HIS SLOVENIAN COMPANION - SOMETHING JERMAN TOLD ME NEVER EVER WILL ADMIT AS WOULD BE TO RISKY FOR HIM) begun t insisted me that "they" lied and asking me if I don't know how German car manufacturing industry is top of the line and blah blah to remember...as I stated main target was SAVA not Fulda...

And while "Fulda" theory ended with Serbian chetnik from Novo mesto(I believe bank or insurance company employee) involved in torture claiming me that Fulda is just to "fuck me since if Fulda theory will win it will be FULL DA"(da means yes if translated) the ultimate target Sava had this nasty background scenario in rear as explained...

That much about FULL DA AND SAVA and Milan Kučan...Dodik did signed business contract with Pollacks or Czechs or both while death threatening as insane in 2010 or even 2008(most likely 2010)...


EVEN THE AMBULANCE VEHICLE AS DOCTOR IGOR KOTAR WAS INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA WAS INVOLVED IN BRAINWASH...


VIDEO IS COMING...JANKOVIĆ IS THE RIGHT HAND OF PUTIN IN SLOVENIA - PARTICIPATED IN CRIME WITH BOTH SONS AGAINST ME SINCE 1995.

Andrej Uhl's NEW car tires theft scenario !!???? Thats the one they needed for assassination plot and its why he was honest enough to confess himself to me as I explained on blog...


 
 

 







Videna novica pravkar ob 0835 Februarja 25, 2022...
Publicirana včeraj ko sem bil na terenu od koder nisem interneta z izjemo lastništva Fulde do zjutraj niti pogledal...moje poročilo https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/02/car-assasination-plot-in-2007-via-mk.html je bilo napisano zdodaj zjutraj brez da bi sploh pogledal karkoli na internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment