Thursday, February 24, 2022

REPEATED - About one of the first MK Ultra staff members Jocko Willink and what became his famous "The First Chechen War" - American author, podcaster, and retired US Navy SEAL

When brought to Chechnya in 1997(perhaps 1998) by Jocko Willink("MK Ultra staff member"), drugs that would make your brain squirm were used - deep sleep walking drugs...I had no idea whatsoever that some 15 years latter, I will become guilty to Vladimir Putin even for


destroying https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/02/fer-destruction-of-chechnya-in-1999.html totally independent Chechen state which won war against Russian empire of evil in 1996. 
 
Why guilty and ow could that be !!???? Because Germans who insisted me for the next 17 years on how "WE"(there never ever was and will be WE https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GWepgjFrU2IWUT-SnqQx3Lzl9__nYWAF/view in this case as was Charles and Trump and others who switched sides in 1996 even screwed me in my back in Slovenia when alerted for the cost of my life about coming Kučan setup against them - I never ever did and never ever will) switched sides and even since 1998/1999 how Germans(Merkel after the eavesdropping and video surveillance was completed and ready for war against Chechnya for the sake of Russian empire of evil) switched sides because of me for my sake and me only as they claimed me while holding me hostage drugged up throughout so called "MK Ultra" operations are also guilty for fall of the Chechnya as independent country. Brought through Germany and Russia to Chechnya in 2013 where pronounced by Kadirov as guilty and liable therefore for financial reparations to "Chechens"(CHECHENS HAHAHAHA - NOT PUTIN WHO OCCUPIES CHECHNYA) something I was willing to settle even with a fists when few Kadirov's Chechens visited Slovenia in 2015 again as I would sure do anything for Chechens, but exercise only death sentence for Vladimir Putun and his supporters(Kadirov is in absolutely no position to counter Putin and is used as Putin's installment weather he likes it or not - even his slightest rebellion would be immediate death sentence for him and entire Chechnya where Putin is exercising just as on Crimea total ethnic cleansing). When Germans joined this Russian choir of money $$$$ injection into "Chechnya" with 
Arnold Schwarzenegger(German Austrian rat was in bed with Putin since 1997 - one of the first who become a frequent visitor to Russia) singing me guilt song my stomach was twisting around - those were moments of madness of which too many I experienced...Schwarzenegger went on with Jocko Willink to insist me how we made mistakes and need to fix those mistakes that he made an arraignments for us and Jocko Willink was disciplined but that I have to do more - go beyond(its when death threats followed from Chechens of which two I have met in Poland during asylum application in 2018 - funny part was that their death threats were like "just give us the money you will get and all will be okay " - because Chechens always liked me regardless of all bullshit my "allies" built against me, they knew very well I never would leave them behind if it was for me)...at the same time I was wise enough to confront Angela Merkel as drugged up as I was(never met me in real time by presenting themselves with titles they held and for the rest I didn't care as was plain insult to me - any of these top state criminals ever) with question if Chechnya is not occupied by Russia and money thus would go into hands of Russians...question was answered with as stated above I cite, "Yes, and there is nothing anymore we can do for Chechens but we can make their lives better with investments to Chechnya" I went further to demand from Merkel to find them new piece of land which they will call homeland what obviously is a sign that next to Putin's Chechen doppelgangers he used for beatings and abuse during MK Ultra sessions, that nothing really was okay with me(even got me in trouble with UN boss after provoking me on where to get one and so on)...

This blame game from West ON A TWO OCCASIONS THE MOST commenced, however, already earlier since 2006/2008 when brought even to Austria https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/02/warning-graphic-in-my-case-not-only.html and on which occasion I rejected them due to set of circumstances Germans created for me to reject them...Iran begun to blame me in 2004 for being a American spy linking me also to Chechnyan fall on which occasion if I only could(preferably) would kill top state official just as I tried with Lukashenko in 2002 when brought to Belarus for torture...the fact is I had ZERO CLUE about what went on till February 20th of 2022 what exactly was done to me in respect to eavesdropping by watching videos about Chechen war - wars in Caucasus https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/02/i-demand-german-gestappo-government-to.html

Jocko Willink created a fine video about Chechens https://youtu.be/NpWshgCP6wo and was let go as was told by American diplomats which in some military installments as was told even created my mascot to represent them, but I was good as dead not even knowing why/who/how placed death cards on me...George Bush stated me nothing till you raise to the level of realizing trading values in this world and for that matter issue of Confucius was used - everything torn apart already as delivered or as soon as you turn your back, sine breaking cancer dance with death...
 
 How Britons managed to convince entire Muslim world on my being the one guilty for it all in respect to Chechnya - Mr. Jocko Willink had whatever people(RUSSIANS OR PRO RUSSIAN TRAITORS) video-record me in Chechnya next to him(totally stoned with drugs) on whether I want operation to be done or not on which occasion I recall I was asking one if its British they want it this way and one stated yes - operation was video and audio recorded and re recorded on several occasions till brainwash became effective enough for Buckingham palace to present me as such to the world . next to Jocko Willink another individual was use as well to just the same....year almost 100% was 1998, but I don't mind even 1997 - read my complain about incident with Kučan in 1996 and you will understand who was behind it all. These are partners with whom you whoever you are and wherever you are be better off with rope around your neck as you are as good as dead. For optimal lies, Buckingham palace rehearsed for their private collection of lies same torture in United Kingdom and even in Canada, but I had no f**** clue whatsoever...I was certain till 4 days ago that my fellow Slovenes were even making things up in respect to how they all got caught up in criminal scheme because many profited from within and because I was brainwashed that it was drones who listened conversations and there are devices which can hear on distance governments are using and off course telephone that as used to hear everything which actually is the case but back then as AMGELA MERKEL ON ONE OCCASION EVEN LEFT ME WITH EAVESDROP DEVICE IN MY NASAL NEAR CORTEX AREA IMPLANTED FOR TWO DAYS WHEN IN MIAMI IN 2000 OR SO....
 
Chechens for me were one of the most special communities in the world just as special as Amish in US. Ancient(beautiful) and colorful people from Caucasus who world have destined for death. Its a betrayal of which part, however, I will reject the responsibility for.
 


@Schwarzenegger - ohh yeah I am a traitor...I always was what else...
 A typical Slovenian - there is nothing I can do. On the photo right there, that's me and you are I.


Not even 10 years after the second Chechen war....with human corpses still warm...

 
 
For ultra stress, British used when compared to other variations of MK Utra drugs a very light MK Ultra drug - drug which still left one without control over-himself. This was according to Trump prohibited from use and no one used with exception of Britons on just three occasions perhaps...
@British - do you still eat one another in United Kingdom !!???? Cannibalism still alive in Greatest of the great Britannia yes !!???
 
NOTHING WOULD SURPRISE ME ANYMORE.
 
 
Where Jocko had me drugged up(same was with others) I covered his back and backs of others - he dig me grave in mean while instead...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment