Friday, February 25, 2022

Man who purchased the Mazda car from me mentioned to me something about how he will screw me because that I screwed him, but this man fought for me since 1995 and most likely became a Kučan/Pahor's target

There is partisan memorial at church of St. Marry's  nativity...most severe abuse accompanied with lies took place against me there as well and this man as well as few others couldn't watch what others have accepted as granted...he and few other conscious Slovenes revolted against violence which was accompanied by Russians as well - with Sergei Shoigu as one of them...lots of people lost lives and because of what I stated in title, I know his life too was on line https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/02/durin-second-day-of-car-assasination.html he had to his part and I did mine which wouldn't be done if he wouldn't place those tires in there...

No comments:

Post a Comment