Saturday, February 12, 2022

MY NEIGHBOR DOCTOR IGOR KOTAR - HAVE FALLEN IN DEPRESSION AFTER DEATH OF HIS SON JUST AS HIS WIFE SONJA KOTAR - ALREADY ALCHOHOLICS BECAME A HEAVY DRINKERS

Their drinking habits exploded into total lunacy in which due to Milan Kučan's mentor-ship EVERYBODY HAD TO COLLABORATE against me or otherwise.
 
As real schizophrenia kept growing inside of the doctor Igor Kotar's head and his wife Sonja proportional to alcohol consumption, finally psychiatry got involved in life of the two and stopped uncontrollable consumption of alcohol in 2002 giving the two ultimatum with as EITHER YOU STOP WITH ALCOHOLISM RIGHT NOW OR KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE TO TORTURE OF ME.

Doctor Igor Kotar poisoned me on 1000 occasions by adding MK Ultra drugs also poisonous substances during which measurements he compared to local food supply(see what effect one has on me once poisoned) for the sake of the future crime and based on selected food and psychiatry(Peter Kapš as #1 - man who incited in crime) which involved both of my parents(FOREMOST BASED ON FORCED UNEMPLOYMENT) into crime against me, the two have created exactly what I was talking to you about all along.

Destruction of personal property and sadistic torture done to me by Belarus individual and neighbor Andrej Uhl and Dane Kolenc and others was just a mask over my eyes(sand in my eyes), so I wouldn't realize(see) on time about what went on. For you to understand everything about Olaj, Pahor/Kučan and others how...


BUT I DID !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment