Friday, February 11, 2022

Bill Clinton claimed was victim of MK Ultra and claimed to everyone drugs used in MK Utra hurt him - everyone laughed at one, so I had to pay price is what Clinton claimed me - pay price meant as was told to prove drugs used in MK Ultra in fact do harm heart

 Arteries my friends...in a very athletic mode, I have experienced pain in heart in 2005 to degree I stopped exercising again. Did my work as over the road truck driver for a year(perfect for hijackings) and exited USA. What started in 1995 under Bill Clinton(the so called MK Ultra, but in reality it was a wracking of a human body and spirit) turned into Clint's obsession to prove WRONG to those who claimed and laughed Clinton for claiming how drugs used in MK Ultra caused him a heart damage. I was the one who paid price for his lunacy - no longer only as drugged up and tortured, but further as a test subject for poison which was added to drugs in 2005... 

The man who pride himself as Clinton's friend and who, however, alerted me during Americans' presence in Slovenia already since 1996 on sound in my head during MK Ultra was neighbor Doctor Igor Kotar whom on one occasion I did get and through my hands really well - he wouldn't step in-front of me since.

No comments:

Post a Comment