Tuesday, February 15, 2022

WITHOUT CREATING PROBLEMS, THERE IS NO WAY TO TAKE LEADERSHIP IN THIS WORLD("solutions" HAHAHAHA) - In 2003, it started all with idea to HELP ME YET AGAIN - inside of our residence in Novo mesto William accented how one will talk to Casio for me to arrainge exclusive license for me to sell watches

Took trip to Asia and returned with idea on how all is arranged now in China. Harry joined William on British task to "save me"...the outcome to put it plane and simple was that withing six months Charles announced(he was directing whole thing from beginning to end) on there will be nothing with my watch business as one made agreement with every watch manufacturer from Japan to China to instead blacklist me due to harm I caused to British royals - placed them in life danger was Charles's motto since I save their lives in 1997 when brought to Slovenia just as explained on my complain.

With COVID 19 and Ukraine as latest...
 

Translated as house at least during MK Ultra was bugged globally, Charles wanted to know who would help me despite London's cholera(William announced exclusive "help" in our Novo mesto's residence).


Step 2, had his "innocent" kids(regular trained killers - trained to lie, kill, and steal) visit not only Japan in the name of help, but also CHINA...



Step 3, hope dies last....ohhh, not only I was guilty of killing Charles and his dear family, but also brought to Japan and China where for Charles to access manufacturing industry and once returned reported how and with whom one made as stated above arraignment in possible future watch business...

@Harry and Wulliam - you can also tell world about my attempt to steal your uncle's wife Sarah Ferguson(age 62 and myself 50) mother of Beatrice and Eugenie...it wasn't only about my wanting to kill you all in your insane schizophrenic conspiracy theory(YOU ALL ARE INSANE - YOU KNOW IT, AND WORLD AS YOU KNOW KNOWS IT AND ITS WHY I BECAME YOUR OBSTACLE),  but also stealing your uncle's wife...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/other/prince-harry-i-feel-obligated-to-finish-my-mums-work-with-hiv/vi-AATGf4L



WITHOUT THEIR HELP, I WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD ALREADY LONG TIME AGO AND NOBODY WOULD KNOW WHO/HOW/ AND WHY$$$$....ALL FROM GOODNESS STRAIGHT OUT OF THEIR HEARTS FOR WHICH, HOWEVER, I WAS NOT AWARE SOON ENOUGH AND THIS IS THE CHRONIC MISTAKE OF YOU ALL - ENTIRE HUMANITY.

 

ITS NOT WORLD ONLY YOU PRESENT PROBLEM FOR(MOVING FROM ONE COUNTRY TO ANOTHER TO CAUSE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE DESTRUCTION BEFORE TAKING ON BIGGER PRAY OR ENGAGE IN WAR THROUGH CONFLICTS YOU CREATED IN CERTAIN PARTS OF THE WORLD - SUCH IS THE CORRELATION BETWEEN UKRAINE AND MOROCCO/TUNISIA COMING WAR ION ALGERIA AND WESTERN SAHARA AND LIBYA), ITS LOYALTY TO YOU AS BECAME EVIDENT FROM CASE OF MY OWN THAT GETS REWARDED WITH DEATH AND DEVASTATION TOO THUS YOU PRESENT SAME ALGORITHM PROBLEM FOR BRITISH ALONE.







Its laying around perhaps year or even more - same magazine with same cover "lets have a laugh" and...

 They keep running back to their masters and dragging along them world to its knees - claiming inequality while refusing to pay solidarity in fight against brain cancer(they rather lay down and die from hunger and kill with lies) world is facing with since its early beginnings




Rear - different better(marked in black letters)...



No comments:

Post a Comment